Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 12: The New Wind In The Air

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

Naruto Chapter 12: The New Wind In The Air  Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 12: The New Wind In The Air    Naruto Chapter 12: The New Wind In The Air  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:31 pm

“It has been nearly half a week and the two have just come closer to the borderline ready for the war.”
Hagoromo: “Yoshirou be careful we are almost to the secret borderline to the other nation we don’t want to make ourselves known to them just yet.”
Yoshirou: “I know this Hago but we need is a plan a one for a coup.”
Hagoromo: “Hm?...a coup needs…oh clones?”
Yoshirou: “Yeah I am thinking 30 to 30? What do you think? It would be a huge number of us be quick and easy.”
Hagoromo: “30 of us? We might just need 25 each and that is all we need.”
Yoshirou: “So you do agree with my plan? Because i sense you have one also”
Hagoromo: *Hagoromo smirked at his cousins remar* “I have one we disguise our clones as a random tribe that travels the nation from men to woman to children.”
Yoshirou: “How is that gonna work? I mean they would have sensors everywhere around the village.”
Hagoromo: “I highly doubt they would….i mean there a poor country.”
Yoshirou: “Doesn’t mean we shouldn’t go in like that without intel. Wonder if they have stolen sharingan’s also?”
Hagoromo: “Psh the sharingan fails in comparison to the almighty Rinnegan.”
Yoshirou: “How do you know?”
Hagoromo: “From how madara used it……the RInnegan is truly out of this realm.”
Yoshirou: “So who is going in to get intel?”
Hagoromo: “Why won’t you use that Zetsu of yours since all zetsu are a spy?”
Yoshirou: “Kinda felt like you don’t like zetsu?”
Hagoromo: “From the tablet to this time he and me won’t ever get along not even if IT saved my life at anytime.”
Yoshirou: “He isn’t like the others hago.”
Hagoromo: “All those old zetsu’s was once people…….those souls should be put to rest.”
Yoshirou: “People?”
Hagoromo: “Yes…you need to play closer to our clans past.”
Yoshirou: “Explain…..”
Hagoromo: “Black zetsu is our Ancestor Kaguya will he is immortal…..he has been walking this world even when my apparent brothers was alive….and he knows our family Hagoromo and Hamura he planned the uchiha to people so one day they could awaken the rinnegan to one day use the moons eye plan those white zetsu’s are the beings who were trapped in the genjustu.
Yoshirou: *Yoshirou stayed quiet for a few seconds before talking* “If that is true….where is the black zetsu?....i mean there’s rarely any senju’s or uchiha’s so his plan would be a failure.”
Hagoromo: “And there’s me….a original rinnegan user. But his current status is still unknown.”
Yoshirou: “Hago we are wasting time you need the intel now before we can go in and my revenge.”
Hagoromo: *Hagoromo had turned himself into a old man* “Fine but don’t cause to much commotion in the woods.”
Yoshirou: “What can I possibly do?”
Hagoromo: *Hagoromo had laughed* “But still be alert there might be a parol at night. And if I don’t return in a day you do the plan but in any case that wont happen.”
Yoshirou: *prepared the camp for himself and lit a fire on the ice cold floor* “Now this is warm…but until I get revenge then that’s when I can truly be warm.”
“In the dark lays a old enemy that stalked the two on there way.”
????: “Kukukuku……..the grey hair is a distance of Hamura and the one with the yellow hair is truly Hagoromo son…..i wonder….kuku”
Hagoromo: *He appeared near the crossroads and into the village unseen by anyone* “They suck at security here.”
*Back the camp site.*
Yoshirou: “If what hagoromo said is true…..then black zetsu must be still out there.”
????: *He appeared on 10 ft enough to hear yoshirou*
Yoshirou: “I know my white zetsu is good he isn’t like those poor people.”
*Back at hagoromo position*
Hagoromo: “Seems like there’s no patrol or guards they might be out raiding-“ *He sneak down the window*
Raider: “Did you hear? The 7th and 6th jinchuuriki have been captured by our leader?”
Hagoromo: “……they unlocked the mangekyo?.....non uchihas…..managed to capture the 7th and 8th tails?...we need to start this war fast” *Hagoromo created a pure black clone from his yin release and teleported his clone to yoshirou closest location*

Yoshirou: “Hm…..i sense monstrous chakra from the south of here…..like giant pools of chakra”
Yin Clone: *The clone warped out of a tree* “Yoshirou!”
Yoshirou: *He jumped up and landed on the other side of the fire* “Black zetsu?”
Yin Clone: “NO! its me hagoromo well his clone…but listen the raiders unlocked the mangeyo and tailed the 7th and 6th tailed beast.”
Yoshirou: “Funny….i just sensed a monsterious amount of chakra south of the boarder.”
Yin Clone: “What?......they are almost back….ok ill send word back and yoshirou don’t try anything until tomorrow that’s when we fight!”
Yoshirou: “I understand Hagoromo.”
Yin Clone: *Yin clone proofed into smoke.*
*Back at Hagoromo position*
Hagoromo: “Good he got the message…..i should camp somewhere”

Next Chapter!
Chapter 12: Those eye who tricked the demons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 12: The New Wind In The Air    Naruto Chapter 12: The New Wind In The Air  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:16 pm

vary nice vary nice it goes to say black zetzu is still out there
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 12: The New Wind In The Air    Naruto Chapter 12: The New Wind In The Air  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:00 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 12: The New Wind In The Air    Naruto Chapter 12: The New Wind In The Air  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:12 am

Hagoromo Otsutsuki wrote:
Thanks!
well we in truth dont need black zetzu we should try bad guys of our own i have a few ideas
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 12: The New Wind In The Air    Naruto Chapter 12: The New Wind In The Air  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:05 am

Well zetsu sealed.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 12: The New Wind In The Air    Naruto Chapter 12: The New Wind In The Air  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 12:04 pm

Naruto Chapter 12: The New Wind In The Air  I_reply_locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 12: The New Wind In The Air    Naruto Chapter 12: The New Wind In The Air  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Chapter 12: The New Wind In The Air
Page 1 of 1