Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 1: A New Alliance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

Naruto Chapter 1: A New Alliance  Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 1: A New Alliance    Naruto Chapter 1: A New Alliance  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:16 am

"It has been a near 20 years after the great 4th great shinobi war and the bonds between villages are coming undone yet again our story takes place between 2 blood relatives on a quest for peace"

Yoshirou: "D*** it....all this useless paper work....." -Yoshirou places his hands on his face letting out a giant sigh-

*The had door opened with great force with a shadow figure in its place and it leaned forward*

Priest: "LORD YOSHIROU WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!"

Yoshirou: -Yoshirou with his speed had quickly paced up from his chair and bows respectfully to the elder priest before saying anything- "what kinda problem is it?"

Priest: "Powerful fuma bandits they are wielding sharingans!" -the priest had feel face first into the dirt in pain from getting roughed up before entering the house- "Save them....please!"

Yoshirou: *a tense of blind rage pierce though the dragon lord head and turned into full blown blood lust* "AAAAAAAAARGH!!!" -Yoshirou without caring jumps out his window and charged with his katana at his side"

*The villagers are screaming and running as the bandits ram sacked there homes little kids scream for there parents some cried over there deceased ones*

Bandit 1: "finally a village unprotected"

A Father: "PLEASE STOP THIS WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING T-"

Bandit 2: -the bandit removes his sword from the father with a wicked smile on his- "FUN! FUN! FUN!"

Bandit Leader: "easy pickings! this village is filled with valuable items!"

Bandit Leader Son: "FATHER I SENSE A HIGH ACTIVE CHAKRA RESERVE COMING AT US!"

Bandit Leader: "WHAT!"

*A loud crash echos though the village and the sound of a sword slashing at mere flesh and bones being broken*

Bandit Leader Son: "D-dad......this isn't normal chakra"

Bandit Leader: "what do you mean?"

Bandit Leader Son: "i-i-i dont know its not human!"

Bandit 1:-the bandit rushes in nearly out of breath- "BOSS! there dead all of them
are dead!"

Bandit Leader: "WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE WHAT SORT OF FOUL PLAY IS THIS!"

Yoshirou: "The kind that will make you pay....."

Bandit Leader Son: -the bandits son quickly activates his sharingan while he wields his mace-

Bandit Leader: *the leader laughs at the mere man* "Son he is the one you sensed??"

Bandit Leader Son: "yes....he is no ordinary shinobi"

Bandit Leader: "Hmm...." -the bandit leader looks closer at the man- "t-
the...rinnegan"

Yoshirou: *yoshirou merely chuckles* "night night...." -yoshirou with his own sword
thrust it vertically had slpit open the bandit leaders chest son chest-

Bandit Leader: "YOU SON OF A BAKA!!! WATER RELEASE: shredding bullet waves" -the leader holds his hand over his mouth and breaths out sharp ounces of water at yoshiour-

Yoshirou: -Yoshirou merely raise his hand at the incoming attack- "Blocking Technique Absorption Seal!" -he begins to easily absorbing the chakra based attack-

Bandit Leader: "what the hell!"

Yoshirou: *a mere smirk appears on yoshirou face* "its over...."

Bandit Leader: *he is gushing blood from his mouth as a 9 foot blade is though his chest*

Yoshirou: "False uchiha......your nothing but wannabe shinobi in this world....."

*The next day on the sunny day the young lord yoshirou appears to the remaining villagers
from the horrible raid*

Yoshirou: "My fellow villagers i must say.....its my fault i was to busy to comedown and check on you fine families and friends i hope you guys may forgive me for my mistake.....as we are the dragon village.....we will need a fine alliance we dont need to be in hiding from the major one but we will climb the ladder  to the high point and will we will be in history!

"The villagers begin to cheer at the words enter into the air like a burst of sunshine as there cheering echoed even to the elder priest own bedroom as he even smiled at the words he spoken to the crowd"

Yoshirou Is A Character Only Used By ™®©BadBloodUchiha
Back to top Go down

Naruto Chapter 1: A New Alliance
Page 1 of 1