Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 3: Plans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

Naruto Chapter 3: Plans Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 3: Plans   Naruto Chapter 3: Plans I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:18 pm

Hagoromo: "so then cousin what is the first plan into this war? i mean its gonna just have to be us two out there not our men."

Yoshirou:"We wont be taking any of our soldiers hagoromo we do not want to leave the villagers here unprotected while we are gone"

Hagoromo:"understood and if we make it there less then a week?"

Yoshirou: "hm....didn't think of that til now we would have to be cautious as we enter there side of the country do you understand hagormo?"

Hagoromo: *he drinks some of his tea* "i  am aware of that what we have to do is make sure no trace of us are left be hide ok?"

Yoshirou: -yoshirou limps up his leg- "good you would need to train on the way little cousin"

Hagoromo: "me? i have been training half my baby years trust me...i can handle myself very fine you know"

*The 2 settle up and head out the next day with enough food and water to last them out as they are seen near the forest of death*

Yoshirou:"before we press on i have to tell you i have a condition.........." -he looked at hagoromo even more serious-

Hagoromo: "what is this condition? then?" -he looks back at his cousin-

Yoshirou: *sighs* "i must rebuild my body every week most of the time i can fight but i also must need some rest do you understand?"

Hagoromo: "hm....yes but if you like you can just rest now we have been walking for half a day now...."

Yoshirou: "no lets push on i don't wanna slow us down for anything i want my revenge....."

Hagoromo: "right then!"

Yoshirou:-he starts to jump tree from tree doing flips across the branches-

Hagoromo: -hagoromo stops to see a infamous hide out and jumps down-

Yoshirou: -yoshirou looks back in confusion of what his cousion is doing or thinking- "Hey why you stop?"

Hagoromo: "I found...Orochimaru hideout!"

Yoshirou: "WHAT?" -he speed blits to his cousins location in shock-"how do we open this?"

Hagoromo: "I think its this button..." -hagoromo pushes a secret lever on the door-

-Hagoromo & Yoshirou enters the tunnel ways with great caution-

Yoshirou: "something doesn't......feel right here.....like we are being watched already.

Hagoromo: "your tellin me this...i know i can feel something out there.....

*the forbidden door has opened to them and is completely blackened into a long ending tunnel what will the 2 find? in the White snake lair??*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 3: Plans   Naruto Chapter 3: Plans I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:38 pm

vary cool
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 3: Plans   Naruto Chapter 3: Plans I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:37 pm

yoshirou wrote:
vary cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 3: Plans   Naruto Chapter 3: Plans I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:48 pm

Hagoromo Otsutsuki wrote:
yoshirou wrote:
vary cool
i bet chapter 4 will be cool
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 3: Plans   Naruto Chapter 3: Plans I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:14 am

it will be bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 3: Plans   Naruto Chapter 3: Plans I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:15 am

it will be bro
(so one of orochimaru lair's nice
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 3: Plans   Naruto Chapter 3: Plans I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:40 am

yoshirou wrote:
it will be bro
Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 3: Plans   Naruto Chapter 3: Plans I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:41 am

yoshirou wrote:
it will be bro
Thanks Very Happy
(do you want to do the zombie thing )
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 3: Plans   Naruto Chapter 3: Plans I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:46 am

(i didnt get any notifications?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 3: Plans   Naruto Chapter 3: Plans I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:50 am

(i didnt get any notifications?)
(i try again )
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki Jr
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki Jr

NINJA INFO
Name: Rikudou Sennin Jr

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 3: Plans   Naruto Chapter 3: Plans I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:48 am

(Got it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 3: Plans   Naruto Chapter 3: Plans I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:34 am

Hagoromo: "so then cousin what is the first plan into this war? i mean its gonna just have to be us two out there not our men."

Yoshirou:"We wont be taking any of our soldiers hagoromo we do not want to leave the villagers here unprotected while we are gone"

Hagoromo:"understood and if we make it there less then a week?"

Yoshirou: "hm....didn't think of that til now we would have to be cautious as we enter there side of the country do you understand hagormo?"

Hagoromo: *he drinks some of his tea* "i  am aware of that what we have to do is make sure no trace of us are left be hide ok?"

Yoshirou: -yoshirou limps up his leg- "good you would need to train on the way little cousin"

Hagoromo: "me? i have been training half my baby years trust me...i can handle myself very fine you know"

*The 2 settle up and head out the next day with enough food and water to last them out as they are seen near the forest of death*

Yoshirou:"before we press on i have ask you don't you find it strange that i have horn-like protrusions on his forehead  

Hagoromo: "no i think it makes you look like my father he two had them -

Yoshirou: *sighs* well maybe one day i will see him and we can get to know each other  

Hagoromo: "not really he died a long time ago even if he was alive he would take that power from you "

Yoshirou: "well i guess i but truth is i like the horns fore some reason "

Hagoromo: "right then!"

Yoshirou:-he starts to jump tree from tree doing flips across the branches-

Hagoromo: -hagoromo stops to see a infamous hide out and jumps down-

Yoshirou: -yoshirou looks back in confusion of what his cousion is doing or thinking- "Hey why you stop?"

Hagoromo: "I found...Orochimaru hideout!"

Yoshirou: "WHAT?" -he speed blits to his cousins location in shock-"how do we open this?"

Hagoromo: "I think its this button..." -hagoromo pushes a secret lever on the door-

-Hagoromo & Yoshirou enters the tunnel ways with great caution-

Yoshirou: "something doesn't......feel right here.....like we are being watched already.

Hagoromo: "your tellin me this...i know i can feel something out there.....

*the forbidden door has opened to them and is completely blackened into a long ending tunnel what will the 2 find? in the White snake lair??*
i edeted this a little i am done with the whole absorption thing
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 3: Plans   Naruto Chapter 3: Plans I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 10:29 pm

really?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 3: Plans   Naruto Chapter 3: Plans I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 10:33 pm

really?
yeah all i want is the horn-like protrusions on his forehead and the chakra rods fore his weapon
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 3: Plans   Naruto Chapter 3: Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 8:25 pm

Oh wow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 3: Plans   Naruto Chapter 3: Plans I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 2:08 pm

Oh wow.
yeah that simple but you know as well as i that i want to uppen it so he uses wood style with the chakra rod's
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 3: Plans   Naruto Chapter 3: Plans I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 10:37 pm

Cool i dont know about the chakra rodes that much anyway so right now anything goes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 3: Plans   Naruto Chapter 3: Plans I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 1:32 am

Cool i dont know about the chakra rodes that much anyway so right now anything goes.
cool i got info on the rods and how is chapter 14 moving along chakra disruption blades are the weaponised versions of the chakra receivers. Nagato obito and madara was able to extend the blades from there hands as well as detach them when the use of several was required, or to throw them as projectiles.These blades disrupt the chakra of anyone they pierce, disorienting their movements and causing a vision of the Rinnegan to appear in their mind. These blades are very sharp, as they were able to pierce the skin of Sage Mode users whose bodies were noted to be hardened to a greater degree by natural energy
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 3: Plans   Naruto Chapter 3: Plans I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:03 am

yoshirou wrote:
cool i got info on the rods and how is chapter 14 moving along chakra disruption blades are the weaponised versions of the chakra receivers. Nagato obito and madara was able to extend the blades from there hands as well as detach them when the use of several was required, or to throw them as projectiles.These blades disrupt the chakra of anyone they pierce, disorienting their movements and causing a vision of the Rinnegan to appear in their mind. These blades are very sharp, as they were able to pierce the skin of Sage Mode users whose bodies were noted to be hardened to a greater degree by natural energy
Indeed they are.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 3: Plans   Naruto Chapter 3: Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 12:30 pm

Naruto Chapter 3: Plans I_repl10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 3: Plans   Naruto Chapter 3: Plans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Chapter 3: Plans
Page 1 of 1