Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 4: Snakes Are Hidden

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

Naruto Chapter 4: Snakes Are Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 4: Snakes Are Hidden   Naruto Chapter 4: Snakes Are Hidden I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:50 pm

*the hallways are nothing but waxed filled pathways from burnt out candles left behide to be lite*

Sabuto: *chuckles* "i sense....2 rinnegan users..."

Yoshirou:"you hear something??...."

Hagoromo: "No...its just your mind....but how far do you think.....this place looks? i ask only because it like it haven't been used over a near decade....."

Yoshirou:"And now its open.....you think he has something down here to help us win?"

Hagoromo: "Knowing that snake in the grass....he has alot of things i even heard the whole juugo clan is down here still living..."

Yoshirou:"I seriously feel a weird amount of chakra don't you?"

Hagoromo: *sighs* "haven't you figured it out?"

Yoshirou:"figure what out??" -yoshirou looks at his cousin with a concerned face expression-

Hagoromo: *sighs again* "i cant since chakra i am not a sensory type"

Yoshirou:"SERIOUSLY! wonder if you are blind and i am handicapped????" -he stops at his pace-

Hagoromo: -hagoromo jr kept on walking- "do you forget the shared view vision with the summonings??"

Yoshirou:".......oh yeah....my fault" -he looks to the turn and looks at hagoromo- "over here....i sense something"

Hagoromo: -hagoromo jr stands next to yoshirou- "lets go then!"

*The two speed blitz down the hallway to find a giant room full of writings*

Hagoromo: "seems like a chamber for a giant...."

Yoshirou:"A giant monster form orochimaru lab?? like in the stories "

Hagoromo: "no...it seems very old....but the symbols seems ancient from my view"

Yoshirou: -yoshirou looks straight ahead at a mysterious door with a sealing he walks up and removes the sealing paper- "hm....its for suppressing chakra but why? and the door is heavy...."

Hagoromo: -hagoromo punches the door and it falls down like a tree being newly chopped "Lets go then cousin...."

*they stumble upon another giant chamber this time with items*

Yoshirou:"wow....alot of- what....the hell....this things chakra is in the same tier as me and you!!!!...."

Hagoromo: "what?....then this thing must be a type of orochimaru creation...nothing on this earth should be close to us....."

Yoshirou:"no...its human like kisame of the mist remember the story of how he was on tailed beats chakra levels but was a man this being has it also...."

Hagoromo: "a no tailed beast being????"

Yoshirou:"pretty much....."

Sabuto: "you two sure can yell when a old man is deaf....."

*the two as quickly as possiable draw and prepare there weapons for a battle with this mysterious being in the shadows*

Hagoromo & Yoshirou: "WHO ARE YOU!"

Next Chapter.....The No Tailed Beast Being!
Back to top Go down

Naruto Chapter 4: Snakes Are Hidden
Page 1 of 1