Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 6: The Fight Begins Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

Naruto Chapter 6: The Fight Begins Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 6: The Fight Begins Part 1   Naruto Chapter 6: The Fight Begins Part 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:27 pm

Yoshirou: "LETS GO!" *yoshirou starts to swing his sword with great accuracy toward sabuto*
Sabuto: *Sabuto reacts with his agility making yoshirou miss his vital spots* "tsh......"
Hagoromo: *Hagoromo starts to form a rasegan in his hand charging at sabuto with great speeds* "TAKE THIS!"
Yoshirou: "WHOA!" *yoshirou dodges out of sight of sabuto while forming his own justu* "Fire Release: fire wave *blowing out a tsunami style fire wave toward sabuto*
Sabuto: "Such powerful attacks!" *he jumps up barely in the air before his arm is taken* "D*** it......"
Hagoromo: *Hagoromo thrusts the rasegan into sabuto stomach* "EASY!"/color]
Sabuto: "NICE TRY!" *sabuto graps hagoromo tossing him at yoshirou while forming a justu* "Earth release: mountain no justsu" *on 2 sides the ground eruptsat high  speeds*

*Hagoromo had gained back his balanced in mid-air sliding next to yoshirou and with there rinnegan yoshirou has used shinra tensei as hagoromo uses the deva path  to push the moutain back with great ease*

Yoshirou: "He just tried that sneak shot on us?"
Hagoromo: *smirks* "yeah he looks pissed cousin"
Sabuto: "Tsh......D*** kids!" *Sabuto starts to form 4 arms and with each arm has a sword and he swings at a speed of rock lee*
Hagoromo: "what the hell....." *hagoromo charges at sabuto with his katana deflecting the hits from sabuto*
Yoshirou: "I got this!" *yoshirou summons his sword and starts to help hagoromo by hitting sabuto vital spots*
Sabuto: "D*** YOU BOTH!" *sabuto starts to jump back with his swords running back toward a dark room*
Hagoromo: "It could be a trap......"
Yoshirou: "I know.......lets go"
Back to top Go down

Naruto Chapter 6: The Fight Begins Part 1
Page 1 of 1