Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 2: Hagoromo & Yoshirou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

Naruto Chapter 2: Hagoromo & Yoshirou Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 2: Hagoromo & Yoshirou   Naruto Chapter 2: Hagoromo & Yoshirou I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:18 am

"Its has been a near week after the tragic death's of the dragon village and here is where yoshirou will decide the village fate between letting a alliance or...leave then open"

Priest: "Yoshirou I trust you....I hope you pick wisely...I will go home now" *the priest leaves as the assistance waits*

Yoshirou: "I must find a good village to help us in this.....I don't need help from the great 5 nation's" *Yoshirou place his hand's together in thinking*

Yoshirou Assistance: "Sir you can search the reigns....if you decide it your lordship" *the male assistance had his notebook ready for yoshirou help*

Yoshirou: "that's a thoughtful insight good job order my bags I will be living at once!"

Yoshirou assistance: "b-b-but your lordship you must take guards"

Yoshirou: "calm down did you forget about my kekkei genkai abilities?" *he had simply chuckled*

Yoshirou assistance: "uh no....but I will do as you ask" *he bows to yoshirou as he leaves*

-a entire week had passed since yoshirou decided to search the reigns he starts to lack certain resources but mangages to stay up right what he finds is a near unbelievable sight from over a hill side east of his village-

Yoshirou: "no...way are they uzumakis? No...just no!" *yoshirou hurries down the hill as he watched the villagers play and he watches while looking upon a particular house*

-Inside the house-
Hagoromo Otsutsuki Jr: "I am here to discuss a certain problem my dear elders..."

Elder Aka ( 赤 "red" in Japanese): "yes young master?"

Elder Hideaki (英明 "hide bright" in Japanese): "It's a nice day to have a conversation...." *he coughs*

Elder Haruki ( 晴輝, 陽生 for "Clear up sun light"): "hmm..."

Hagoromo Otsutsuki Jr: "We all know about the recent bandit activity we must think of something...."

Elder Aka: "you should just leave them to the guards"

Elder Haruki: "there not that trained aka....it would be suicide....."

Elder Hideaki: "What my brother haruki meant was it's not right...they need training not right up death you understand"

Hagoromo Otsutsuki Jr: *Hagoromo sighs* "I know that....."

*A villager runs in sweating*

Villager: "Saviour! A man is on the hill side!"

Hagoromo Otsutsuki Jr: "And? What's the crime?"

Villager: "he....appears to have the rinnegan" *he quickly gets on his knees in forgiveness*

*Hagoromo and the elders appear outside but not in a hurry*

Yoshirou: "T-that child has the rinnegan!?"

Hagoromo Otsutsuki Jr: "state your purpose sir or pay the price....."

Yoshirou: *yoshirou jumps down from the high hill* "I am lord Yoshirou of the dragon village.....I am here to make a alliance"

Hagoromo Otsutsuki Jr: "hmm.....come and we will talk...elders you may go home and rest" *He open the way to the tent and yoshirou fellowed in*

Yoshirou: "my village needs a war on a certain village they have slaughtered my people and I want there blood!!!"

Hagoromo Otsutsuki Jr: "We have a common enemy then my dear...cousin" *Hagoromo hand out his hand toward yoshirou*

Yoshirou: "C-cousins?...." *yoshirou hesitates and shakes hagoromo hand*

Hagoromo Otsutsuki Jr: "As today is made that Uzushigakure and the hidden dragon village are now here on alliances!"

Yoshirou: "LETS PREPARE FOR WAR!" *he raise his fist in the air proudly*
Back to top Go down

Naruto Chapter 2: Hagoromo & Yoshirou
Page 1 of 1