Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

SASUKE RAPES DANZO

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

SASUKE RAPES DANZO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:07 pm

PhilDahAgony wrote:
he was his rival but remember when he wanted to be the decoy for his fellows ? he agreed to live the life of a ninja that does everything for his village
His code isnt like hashirama,3rd & 4th hogakes
Tobirama was the hitler of the uchihas
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:08 pm

itachi4real wrote:
Sasuke is evil but in a good way. About itachi what u think? Lol i dont care that he killed his clan. He stopped a war by killing his clan. Other villages wouldve joined the war. Danzo is a different story. He talks about changing the world and stuff like that when he made akatsuki who they are. Akatsuki were made to stop war and hate and all that good stuff. Yet he hated them for doing that. I like danzo but what he did was crazy and did it for no apparent reason.
The clan was fodders anyway lol
Back to top Go down
PhilDahAgony
Chuunin
Chuunin
PhilDahAgony

PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:43 am

Hagoromo Otsutsuki wrote:
PhilDahAgony wrote:
he was his rival but remember when he wanted to be the decoy for his fellows ? he agreed to live the life of a ninja that does everything for his village
what do you mean ?
Back to top Go down
PhilDahAgony
Chuunin
Chuunin
PhilDahAgony

PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:51 am

itachi4real wrote:
Sasuke is evil but in a good way. About itachi what u think? Lol i dont care that he killed his clan. He stopped a war by killing his clan. Other villages wouldve joined the war. Danzo is a different story. He talks about changing the world and stuff like that when he made akatsuki who they are. Akatsuki were made to stop war and hate and all that good stuff. Yet he hated them for doing that. I like danzo but what he did was crazy and did it for no apparent reason.
the point is he does bad things with good intentions, just like itachi, madara etc. he is no different from these
how did itachi do a good thing by killing all his clan ? he killed a bunch of innocent people

danzo did not trust the akatsuki
Back to top Go down
itachi4real
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
itachi4real

PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:53 am

Innocent? They were planning a coup!!!! Shisui said it was gonna happen! It wouldve been way more deaths if theere were to be a war in the village. Plus villages input. Yea sure it was a bad thing to do but come on. Do u seriously think it wasnt necessary. Hell the uchiha clan was gonna get extinguished anyways lol.

Also how can danzo not trust a group thats tryna do well? He didnt trust anyone. Hewas just being selfish by wanting himself to be the one to change the world except for others to help.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:40 pm

PhilDahAgony wrote:
Hagoromo Otsutsuki wrote:
PhilDahAgony wrote:
what do you mean ?
Hashirama wanted peace though villages without war
Tobirama. Chose was to be ignorant toward his older brother and put the uchihas out
3rd wanted to do what the 1st wanted
4th just wanted to protect his family and the villag
Tobirama help cause the uchiha decoup
Danzo wanted to kill the uchiha before hand because of his friend kagami whos son is shisui
Back to top Go down
PhilDahAgony
Chuunin
Chuunin
PhilDahAgony

PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:42 pm

itachi4real wrote:
Innocent? They were planning a coup!!!! Shisui said it was gonna happen! It wouldve been way more deaths if theere were to be a war in the village. Plus villages input. Yea sure it was a bad thing to do but come on. Do u seriously think it wasnt necessary. Hell the uchiha clan was gonna get extinguished anyways lol.

Also how can danzo not trust a group thats tryna do well? He didnt trust anyone. Hewas just being selfish by wanting himself to be the one to change the world except for others to help.

itachi killed children, old people and uchihas who were not ninjas, innocent people.
if the uchihas would have been warned that the village knows about their plans they would have stopped
and i have a hard time seeing more people dyeing from an internal war, innocent people would not have died and it was very justified for the uchihas to rebel since they were discriminated, the village should have fixed it's problems or rightfully pay for them

since when can you trust someone based on appearances ?
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:04 pm

^ lol so itachi is in hell?
Back to top Go down
PhilDahAgony
Chuunin
Chuunin
PhilDahAgony

PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:33 pm

unless an internal war would cause other countries to attack konoha creating an international war yes he did the wrong thing, just like all the other people who knew about the uchiha rebellion

even hiruzen didn't do shit Neutral  preach it madara, put them moronz in eternal tsukuiomi
Back to top Go down
itachi4real
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
itachi4real

PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:15 pm

I dont think theres a hell in naruto lol. all edos went up into the sky once they got released.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:38 pm

DA FUQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SASUKE RAPES DANZO
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2