Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

SASUKE RAPES DANZO

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:30 am

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Sasuke+s+gonna+rape+you.+What+have+you+become+Sasuke_a8f9ca_4430353
Back to top Go down
itachi4real
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
itachi4real

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:24 am

Lmaoooo. Look at how sasuke is walking behind him.

Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:43 am

Dat Rape Face thou!
Back to top Go down
itachi4real
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
itachi4real

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:13 am

I know. Lmaoooooooo that s*** is too funny. And then wprds are in all caps. I cant. This is funny as hell
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:35 pm

LOL UCHIHA RAPE!!
Back to top Go down
itachi4real
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
itachi4real

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:38 am

Loooooooooooool.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm

them eyes cant just see chakra it sees your butt gettin raped
Back to top Go down
itachi4real
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
itachi4real

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:05 pm

Danzo: f*** he is bouta get in my a**

Sasuke: yea n***a its rape time!

Lmaoooo this is funny for sure. Cant stop laughing everytime i see it.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Danzo: I DIDNT DROP DA SOAP!!
Sasuke: O rly??
Back to top Go down
PhilDahAgony
Chuunin
Chuunin
PhilDahAgony

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:58 pm

actually that moment was pretty drammatic, danzo desperately trying to run away while bleeding all over the place and than sasuke walking behind him like some sort of cold blooded murderer, kishimoto better keep sauce in jail or as a nukenin, if the village accepts him with wide arms and even considers to make him hokage after the war is over than i agree with eternal tsukuyomi, make it happen madara, show these fodders what's best for them
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:00 pm

^ i actually agree
Back to top Go down
itachi4real
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
itachi4real

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:40 pm

I was just watching that fight no lie. Sasuke is a true boss in that fight. I like the part where sasuke was like" now thats how u battle with your eyes"

Also cant nobody contain sasuke. Seriously hes like madara. only naruto can handle him, just like hashi was the only person who could handle madara. So if they dont accept him they cant keep him in prison. Impossible to hold sasuke now that he has ems.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:03 pm

DA FUQ danzo could have just ka him anytime
Back to top Go down
PhilDahAgony
Chuunin
Chuunin
PhilDahAgony

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:11 pm

itachi4real wrote:
I was just watching that fight no lie. Sasuke is a true boss in that fight. I like the part where sasuke was like" now thats how u battle with your eyes"

Also cant nobody contain sasuke. Seriously hes like madara. only naruto can handle him, just like hashi was the only person who could handle madara. So if they dont accept him they cant keep him in prison. Impossible to hold sasuke now that he has ems.
ok than just keep him out of the village, just don't forgive him with open arms and all that because it would be bullshit

also danzo would have 1 shot no diff if he didn't use ka on mifune and if tobi was not there when shisui's eyes got reactivated

danzo was a good guy, i mean he had good intentions, just like madara and nagato, even if he did bad stuff in his life, but sasuke was no good guy and he should pay for his crimes
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:18 pm

PhilDahAgony wrote:
itachi4real wrote:

ok than just keep him out of the village, just don't forgive him with open arms and all that because it would be bullshit

also danzo would have 1 shot no diff if he didn't use ka on mifune and if tobi was not there when shisui's eyes got reactivated

danzo was a good guy, i mean he had good intentions, just like madara and nagato, even if he did bad stuff in his life, but sasuke was no good guy and he should pay for his crimes
DANZO HELPED CREATE THE AKATSUKI!!
Back to top Go down
PhilDahAgony
Chuunin
Chuunin
PhilDahAgony

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:20 pm

really ? i thought yahiko made it
Back to top Go down
itachi4real
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
itachi4real

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:26 pm

Yea danzo couldve won but he didnt.

Danzo didnt make the akatsuki he was an a**hole and made them seem like the enemies. I like danzo but when he did that i was disappointed in him.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:27 pm

PhilDahAgony wrote:

That was the peaceful until danzo set up the akatsuki and made it into a crime ring thats when nagato took the lead as leader
Back to top Go down
itachi4real
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
itachi4real

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:35 pm

Okay u can say danzo made the akatsuki what they were today.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:23 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
PhilDahAgony
Chuunin
Chuunin
PhilDahAgony

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:33 pm

Hagoromo Otsutsuki wrote:
PhilDahAgony wrote:

That was the peaceful until danzo set up the akatsuki and made it into a crime ring thats when nagato took the lead as leader

nagato made akatsuki a criminal organisation
Back to top Go down
PhilDahAgony
Chuunin
Chuunin
PhilDahAgony

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:36 pm

itachi4real wrote:
Yea danzo couldve won but he didnt.

Danzo didnt make the akatsuki he was an a**hole and made them seem like the enemies. I like danzo but when he did that i was disappointed in him.
haha lol than what do u think of sasuke ? cold blooded killer...do you hate him more ? and what about itachi who killed an entire clan and madara who cuts people in half left and right for no reason ? are you dissapointed by them too ?

danzo is no different from these people, did bad things with good intentions, except sasuke of course
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:31 pm

Danzo only thought to be a rival for hiruzen remember
Back to top Go down
PhilDahAgony
Chuunin
Chuunin
PhilDahAgony

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:51 pm

he was his rival but remember when he wanted to be the decoy for his fellows ? he agreed to live the life of a ninja that does everything for his village
Back to top Go down
itachi4real
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
itachi4real

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:41 pm

Sasuke is evil but in a good way. About itachi what u think? Lol i dont care that he killed his clan. He stopped a war by killing his clan. Other villages wouldve joined the war. Danzo is a different story. He talks about changing the world and stuff like that when he made akatsuki who they are. Akatsuki were made to stop war and hate and all that good stuff. Yet he hated them for doing that. I like danzo but what he did was crazy and did it for no apparent reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SASUKE RAPES DANZO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SASUKE RAPES DANZO   SASUKE RAPES DANZO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SASUKE RAPES DANZO
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next