Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

part 1 drawing style

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PhilDahAgony
Chuunin
Chuunin
PhilDahAgony

part 1 drawing style Empty
PostSubject: part 1 drawing style   part 1 drawing style I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:27 pm

anyone misses the old drawing style of kishimoto from part 1 ? i like how all the characters had specific traits that made them distinct like shikamaru's big forehead or kiba's feral look, they all looked very different from one another and not perfect generic anime faces...now they pretty much have identical faces with different hair styles pasted on top, also the sketchier style allowed for more detail instead of the clean look the manga has now....
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

PostSubject: Re: part 1 drawing style   part 1 drawing style I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 5:05 pm

i semi do but the new drawing is just epic....
Back to top Go down
PhilDahAgony
Chuunin
Chuunin
PhilDahAgony

PostSubject: Re: part 1 drawing style   part 1 drawing style I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 5:29 pm

what's so epic about it ?
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: part 1 drawing style   part 1 drawing style I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:05 pm

the details of everything else!
Back to top Go down
PhilDahAgony
Chuunin
Chuunin
PhilDahAgony

PostSubject: Re: part 1 drawing style   part 1 drawing style I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:39 pm

for me the characters are a very big loss, they look so generic and not cool now
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: part 1 drawing style   part 1 drawing style I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:49 pm

whaaaat!
Back to top Go down
PhilDahAgony
Chuunin
Chuunin
PhilDahAgony

PostSubject: Re: part 1 drawing style   part 1 drawing style I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:20 am

itachi part 1
part 1 drawing style Naruto-1566571

itachi part 2
part 1 drawing style Naruto-1569314

Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: part 1 drawing style   part 1 drawing style I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:06 pm

Yeah itachi part 2 half is better
Back to top Go down
PhilDahAgony
Chuunin
Chuunin
PhilDahAgony

PostSubject: Re: part 1 drawing style   part 1 drawing style I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:41 am

i prefer part 1 itachi also take a look at part 1 minato

part 1 drawing style 7

why did they change him, he was so full of hair Cool  but again, he looked distinct, now he looks so generic...
Back to top Go down
itachi4real
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
itachi4real

PostSubject: Re: part 1 drawing style   part 1 drawing style I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:54 am

Part 1 drawings sucked. Prolly why i never liked as much. Itachi looked weird in part one but was still bad A**. I never understood why people liked part 1 better than part 2. Part 1 jutsu were slow and were not all interesting but i still watched it. I mean i was young.
Back to top Go down
PhilDahAgony
Chuunin
Chuunin
PhilDahAgony

PostSubject: Re: part 1 drawing style   part 1 drawing style I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:59 am

part 1 was more ninja and less dbz, that is why i liked it more, it was more tactical and less power up nonsense, the zabuza and haku arc was in my opinion the best in the whole series Neutral , you just don't get that sense of a vast and greedy ninja world where people can actually die and the main characters are not op teenagers that can obliterate 99.99999999 of experienced ninjas in 1 ms for no reason Neutral , and yes the drawing was worse in part 1 but at least the characters didn't look like any other anime character like they do now
Back to top Go down
itachi4real
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
itachi4real

PostSubject: Re: part 1 drawing style   part 1 drawing style I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:05 pm

Dbz is unbelievable anyways. Never liked it. But i get what ur saying. In part 2 i feel like itachi was the only person that was strategic and really was a ninja/shinobi. When he died everything went to the grave with him. Imo part1 was just too slow. Now when i try to watch its boring
Back to top Go down
PhilDahAgony
Chuunin
Chuunin
PhilDahAgony

PostSubject: Re: part 1 drawing style   part 1 drawing style I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:55 pm

well i am speaking about the manga, the anime has some very well animated fights like the sarutobi vs orochimaru one and some abysmally slow and horribly animated ones, like the gaara vs naruto one

in my opinion the characters got too powerfull in part 2 and particullary in the war arc, tobi and madara didn't even use the rinnegan and instead madara kicks people all over the place now, i just miss the old days when ninjas were ninjas and the main characters were not demi-gods
Back to top Go down
itachi4real
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
itachi4real

PostSubject: Re: part 1 drawing style   part 1 drawing style I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:40 am

Yea i feel ya.
Back to top Go down
PhilDahAgony
Chuunin
Chuunin
PhilDahAgony

PostSubject: Re: part 1 drawing style   part 1 drawing style I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:26 pm

oh well at least the manga is getting interesting, can't wait for the next chapter to see if gai goes 8 gates, and than we shall have naruto&sasuke(& maybe some other people) vs weakened juubidara, it's gonna be epic
Back to top Go down
itachi4real
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
itachi4real

PostSubject: Re: part 1 drawing style   part 1 drawing style I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:55 pm

Yea cant wait man! The mysterious guy is sasuke. Gai is in eight gates and obito dies this chapter. Calling it
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: part 1 drawing style   part 1 drawing style I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:05 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
PhilDahAgony
Chuunin
Chuunin
PhilDahAgony

PostSubject: Re: part 1 drawing style   part 1 drawing style I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:27 pm

ah obito won't die next chapter, i don't think so
Back to top Go down
itachi4real
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
itachi4real

PostSubject: Re: part 1 drawing style   part 1 drawing style I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:32 pm

None of my predictions happened lol. Obito and kakashi needs to seriously die ASAP. Gai is an exception. With kakashi and obito all. U see is kamui. Its annoying.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: part 1 drawing style   part 1 drawing style I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:48 pm

Lmao my predictions came true that madara would be OP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: part 1 drawing style   part 1 drawing style I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

part 1 drawing style
Page 1 of 1