Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:50 pm

*yoshirou jumps on a tree (this fight i'm only a spectator)
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Official Sensei
Official Sensei
Kakashi Hatake

NINJA INFO
Name: Kakashi Hatake
Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:52 pm

Watches from afar unable to be seen
Back to top Go down
Aggressive
Chuunin
Chuunin
Aggressive

NINJA INFO
Name: Damien Uchiha
Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:55 pm

Damien nodded and began to experiment, mixing several hand signs pertaining to Lightning Release. After a couple of tries, he had created something. He had extended his hand as if doing a Chidori but instead of a ball of lightning a sword had formed. He had to imagine the image of a sword, hence why his eyes had been closed for that brief moment. He reopened it and blinked a few times, looking at the blade he had just created out of pure lightning.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:57 pm

-i look up at damien with my eyes amused by his design of lightning- "very good! its becoming clear your going to be a good pupil of mine!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:59 pm

*yoshirou thinking to hem self this kid is gold i like him
Back to top Go down
Aggressive
Chuunin
Chuunin
Aggressive

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:59 pm

"Heh~" Damien looked up with a slight grin, a small drop of sweat running down the side of his face. Since this was new, he hadn't quite mastered it so the lightning sword had been shorting out in a way, sparking flying out and about now and then.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:02 pm

"breath in and out slowly control your chakra make sure your in control young one!"
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Official Sensei
Official Sensei
Kakashi Hatake

NINJA INFO
Name: Kakashi Hatake
Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:04 pm

Smirks at the sight of his old pupil. He became to have somewhat of a moment of pride for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Aggressive
Chuunin
Chuunin
Aggressive

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:18 pm

Damien would take in a few breaths and after a couple of seconds, the sword was under control again.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:23 pm

"chakra runs on mere emotion and thoughts just always calm yourself damien specially in a fight i will make another creature this time animal like"

-i clash my hands together and placing my will i form a giant bear like creature nearly 12 feet tall-

*The creature merely runs straight at you in rage*
Back to top Go down
Aggressive
Chuunin
Chuunin
Aggressive

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:25 pm

Damien spread out his legs and darted in the direciton of the beast. He had slid to the left before turning it into a dash, leaping into the air and preforming various slashes on the tall bear.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:29 pm

*smiles* "good but watch out for its roar a few hits could break bones..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:32 pm

*yoshirou thinking to him self this boy can be as powerful as me soon way to Hagoromo you choose well
Back to top Go down
Aggressive
Chuunin
Chuunin
Aggressive

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:37 pm

When the bear would roar, Damien would use this shockwave as a way to boost his jump, leaping further into the air and slicing downward into the bears head.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:45 pm

*poofs*

-i stand up and i walk away nearly 5 feet away and i recreate akatsuki member deidara-

*diedara starts to throw C4 on the floor*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:51 pm

*yoshirou look's hmm i thought him dead madders not chuckles
Back to top Go down
Aggressive
Chuunin
Chuunin
Aggressive

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:56 pm

Damien would leap into the air higher then before. The sword of lightning would turn into a Chidori before shooting out bolts of lightning like a gun, blowing up the c4's.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:58 pm

Diedara: "HOW DARE YOU SASUKE! UN! EXPLOSION RELEASE: C4 DRAGON!" *using his special hands he starts to form a giant dragon creature and it flaps its wings*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:03 pm

*looks i see you plan to destroy us all foolish Diedara 900 years and iv seen it all
Back to top Go down
Aggressive
Chuunin
Chuunin
Aggressive

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:03 pm

Damien would land on the ground panting silently. He raised his hand into the air again and closed his eyes. A bolt of lightning would dart into the sky, quickly taking the form of a large dragon.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:05 pm

Diedara: "OH NO YOU DONT! Explosion release: C2 Birds!"

*diedara digs in his pockets to take out some clay and with this he simply makes thousands of small birds swarming toward Damien*
Back to top Go down
Aggressive
Chuunin
Chuunin
Aggressive

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:12 pm

Damien would lower his arm and the dragon would follow through, devouring the birds in pure lightning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:13 pm

*this is getting good
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:29 pm

Diedara: *he release his mouth on his chest* "AHAHAHAHAhAHAHA!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:42 pm

*this is going to be bad i'm out of hear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next