Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aggressive
Chuunin
Chuunin
Aggressive

NINJA INFO
Name: Damien Uchiha
Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan

Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:18 pm

Damien had been leaning back against a tree, his eyes closed and arms crossed over his chest. He awaited the male to speak.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:22 pm

"Hello there Damien i have heard you wanted to learn the 2nd most powerful nature type next too Wind & Fire?"
Back to top Go down
Aggressive
Chuunin
Chuunin
Aggressive

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:29 pm

Damien pushed himself off the tree and walked a few steps forward towards the male. He appeared to be in the normal Jounin attire but his weapons where much different that what other Jounin had. Strapped to his back was a long katana cased in a black sheathe. The blade had a black hilt and a light blue guard. On his hands were dark blue gloves with silver spiked metal knuckle braces over the bridge of his knuckles. He raised his head and looked towards the high ranking male, nodding in understanding to his answer. "Yes, are you willing to teach me?"
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:35 pm

-i laid down making it seem i was nearly 5 foot 5 but as i stand up i stood a nearly five foot ten not with a priest monk robe with a necklace around my neck seemly like a old man with a large katana on my left side and yet a golden Buddhist staff nearly 5 feet away from my position- *smiles* "I would love to teach my great grand-descendants we will start now"
Back to top Go down
Aggressive
Chuunin
Chuunin
Aggressive

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:39 pm

"Alright" Damien would look at the male with a small confident grin, simply raising his hands, prepared to preform a jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:47 pm

"first thing to know is that electricity paralyses the target of your chosing so that they are unable to move and will leave them vulnerable to a finishing strike"

-i clash my hands together making a creature similar to zetsu-

"now then hit it with a lightning base attack that can stun then finish with a powerful blow!"
Back to top Go down
Aggressive
Chuunin
Chuunin
Aggressive

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:50 pm

Damien did a few quick hand signs before cuffing his right hand in front of him, holding his right forearm with his left hand. Just like his adoptive father, he was preforming the Chidori[Lightning Blade]. Lightning would begin to form and clash about within his cuffed palm, taking the form of a disformed ball. Raising his head, he had slid his left food back and his right foot forward in such a quick manner, that after a few seconds he had appeared in front of the creature and hauled his attack at his chest area. It wasn't heavily charged; hence why he was able to move so fast. However, it still dealt a great deal of damage and temporarily cut off the sending of messages to the nerves in the body, causing the creature to be unable to move.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:57 pm

*smiles* "nice job Damien i see you learned the chidori from kakashi hatake? now then next is to chakra manipulation you can form variable of shapes with lightning and like the other known elements here ill demonstrate a form of advance forms of lighting"

-i hold my left hand out full of lightning chakra and without moving a muscle in my whole left arm it shoots the lightning into the clouds above forming a full bodied dragon with giant wings in a yellow color-
Back to top Go down
Aggressive
Chuunin
Chuunin
Aggressive

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:01 pm

"I can do that" said Damien with the grin. He pulled back, doing a back flip a few feet away, the Chidori still flurishing in his hand. He made a sign with his left hand and raised his right into the air. Out of the ball of lightning shot up a stream of lightning into the air. It quickly took the form of a large blue lightning dragon, which had let out a loud roar.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:08 pm

"the sharingan is a gift my young one and you are using it well! lets try with a few more creatures? i want you to kill both with just one move? if you cant just yell out reset"

-i slam my hands to the ground and more zetsu like creatures appear with more advance fighting capabilities as they zig zagged toward you with great speed-
Back to top Go down
Aggressive
Chuunin
Chuunin
Aggressive

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:10 pm

Damien grinned and simply closed his eyes for a brief moment before quickly reopening them, revealing his Sharingan. He watched the movement of the creatures as she swung his right arm down, the dragon electricuting any creatures in his way. Any zetsu that managed to dodge the dragon, he would knock down with his metal knuckle brass, using his Sharingan to dodge any incoming attacks.
[Going off I'll reply more tomorrow.]
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:14 pm

(Alright)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:12 am

*yoshirou on top of a vary tall tree watching
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Official Sensei
Official Sensei
Kakashi Hatake

NINJA INFO
Name: Kakashi Hatake
Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:43 am

He sat next to a tree grinning at the training proud of what seemed to be his adoptive son.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Official Sensei
Official Sensei
Kakashi Hatake

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:04 am

He looked up to see Yoshirou "Oh..... hey"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:16 am

watching those two go at it brings back memory's
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Official Sensei
Official Sensei
Kakashi Hatake

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:35 am

"That so?" he looked back to the fighting "Hes grown so much from that little tike in the infirmary i can tell you that much." (And no i am not a stalker for reading his ninja info bio x.x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:24 pm

Kakashi Hatake wrote:
"That so?" he looked back to the fighting "Hes grown so much from that little tike in the infirmary i can tell you that much." (And no i am not a stalker for reading his ninja info bio x.x)
it feels like we are getting older i think we have a little wile be fore we have to retire
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki Jr
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki Jr

NINJA INFO
Name: Rikudou Sennin Jr

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:03 pm

(Doesnt anyone know this is on 1 on 1 no others can comment T^T)
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Official Sensei
Official Sensei
Kakashi Hatake

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:38 pm

(fine spoil sport o.o and its not like were interrupting it or nothin *leaves*)
Back to top Go down
Aggressive
Chuunin
Chuunin
Aggressive

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:40 pm

[Alright i'm back, lets continue.]
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:41 pm

(Yes we shall)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:42 pm

(mind if i watch )
Back to top Go down
Aggressive
Chuunin
Chuunin
Aggressive

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:45 pm

[Alright I'm back, lets continue.]
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:47 pm

"ok now its time to fine your own signature move hand signs and all if you can create one then do it now young one i will wait here.."

-i sit down on the grassy area looking at Damien-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha   Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightning Release Training: Damien Uchiha
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next