Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Madara Rules
Acedemy Student
Acedemy Student
Madara Rules

Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read   Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:41 pm

So i would like to state my own reasons why i believe Madara is not really a bad guy like some people think he is, so please try to understand and don't be annoying or troll, just give your own reasons that's all.

SO ENJOY
Very Happy 

What is Madara's Ultimate Goal? we all know. it is to be become the juubi jinchuriki and by using its great power, he can cast a genjutsu on the world where he will control everyone by giving them their dreams and everything they wish. its basically Heaven. If you ask me, and in my own opinion, i think that is a good idea. Not only by this Wars and hatred will be gone forever, but also you have an absolute happiness, good, world of winners as Madara described it:
Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read 017
Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read 005
Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read 008

It is the life you can ever wish. Yes i know most of you if not all will disagree with me but do you really think people are gonna ever understand each other like Jiraiya foolish ideal or Naruto erasing everyone's hatred and then that is it, wow peace has finally existed. Please don't be foolish, people will never understand each other no matter what. why? because we are stupid. What Madara is doing is to force everyone to understand each other by genjutsu. yes its against their will but that's how you can achieve true peace IMHO.

Moving own...now that we know Madara goal is, we can easily justify his actions. So lets to take it to another step:

Peace is a state of harmony characterized by the lack of violence, conflict behaviors and the freedom from fear of violence

^ this is what Madara really wants, i am pretty sure all people want peace but if you were to achieve peace, you're gonna have to require as much as power as you can as well as sacrifice the most important things. Madara had to do as much as he can so he can achieve peace:

1-His brother gave him his eyes so he can awaken a greater power which is EMS.
2-Face Hashirama Senju to battle of death so he can steal his DNA for greater power.
3-Awakened the Rinnegan to summon Gedo Mazo where everything will start form now.
4-Lived so long, long enough to meet his successor who will lead the world to true peace.

But of course, Madara had to kill a lot of people and sacrifice all for the sake of Peace. Madara all of his strength away just for the sake peace, he lived century + in pain and suffering just for the sake of peace, gave his knowledge and power to Obito so he can achieve peace.

Madara had to do unbelievable number of things for greater good of course. Lets see how Hashirama describes a shinobi:
Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read R1d6qa

Shinobi are the people who have to do anything so they can achieve their dreams and what has Madara been doing all of time? he done everything so he can achieve his dream which is to bring true peace on the world.

1-Hashirama killed uchiha and many many many people so he can achieve his dream which is balance the power between all ninjas to achieve peace.

2-Nagato killed women + babies + old people and destroyed everything so he can achieve peace through the ultimate forbidden jutsu to bring peace.

3-Itachi killed his own family and clan so war happen which will kill people, therefore taking the idea of achieving peace.

^^ all of you are gonna agree that these 3 examples are good people but so is Madara, he is good person who wants to achieve peace but in a different which is the definition of shinobi. Everyone do things in their own way so they can achieve their goals.

Madara is indeed a good hearted person who wants to erase hatred and sadness and build a world of true happiness:
Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read 017

i have edited this thread to strengthen my argument and my belief why Madara is indeed not evil because of today's chapter.
Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read 013

as you can see, Madara did became like this because of how the shinobi system has been cursed because of the fruit that grants great power which leads to others get berserk and fight against each other. very same reason to Obito.

i kinda of agree with Madara because this shinobi system has twisted many people like:

1-Sasuke
2-Nagato because of the shinobi wars
3-Obito(http://img.mangastream.to/manga/naruto/629/018.png)
4-Kisame thought the world was a lie

so many people have became twisted by the shinobi system. Madara's actions are justified due to the fact this system will keep on going and many deaths will happen and lead to wars yet again. Madara wants to prevent that. Madara doesn't want this to happen. how can he be a bad guy? Madara is going all of this is because he wants peace.

Conclusion = Madara is good person who wants peace and he wants to achieve it but in different way.

Thank You...Madara Rules king
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

PostSubject: Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read   Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:47 pm

I like it king
Back to top Go down
Madara Rules
Acedemy Student
Acedemy Student
Madara Rules

PostSubject: Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read   Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read   Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:16 pm

When you put the king at the end I was like that's boss and good theory also what about danzo?
Back to top Go down
itachi4real
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
itachi4real

PostSubject: Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read   Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:06 pm

I believe madara wants to do good but in a rough A** way....
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read   Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:06 pm

That's also true
Back to top Go down
Madara Rules
Acedemy Student
Acedemy Student
Madara Rules

PostSubject: Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read   Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:28 pm

true Danzo was very loyal to his village. I believe he was a good and bad guy at the same time, more like Madara.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read   Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:33 pm

Madara Rules wrote:
true Danzo was very loyal to his village. I believe he was a good and bad guy at the same time, more like Madara.
hey can you make a theory about the shinju :O
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read   Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:52 pm

Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read I_reply_locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read   Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read
Page 1 of 1