Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

[Theory] Elder Son Dojutsu = Sharingan + Byakugan. Please Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madara R

[Theory] Elder Son Dojutsu = Sharingan + Byakugan. Please Read Empty
PostSubject: [Theory] Elder Son Dojutsu = Sharingan + Byakugan. Please Read   [Theory] Elder Son Dojutsu = Sharingan + Byakugan. Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:53 pm

I am here to give my theory of why the elder son dojutsu lead to the foundation of Sharingan and Byakugan at full explanation. Some of you probably read my old theory of this but this is more detailed version.

Enjoy

[Theory] Elder Son Dojutsu = Sharingan + Byakugan. Please Read 300px-D%C5%8Djutsu_Uchiha_Ancestor.svg

I believe this dojutsu has been divided into the Sharingan and Byakugan through out the time. Now why do i believe that?

[Theory] Elder Son Dojutsu = Sharingan + Byakugan. Please Read WcCJyxo

as we all know, the Elder Son descendants became the Uchiha, so that means the Sharingan did derive from the Elder Son dojutsu.

But what about the Byakugan:
[Theory] Elder Son Dojutsu = Sharingan + Byakugan. Please Read 20f48zr

Yes i know all of you are gonna say Kakashi has been proven wrong but lets analyze this scan logically:

The only things Kakashi was wrong about are:
-Hyuuga are the oldest bloodline clan in konoha
-Sharingan came from byakugan

However he wasn't wrong about how the Uchiha and Hyuuga are some how related to each other. Their abilities to use Yin powers and dojutsu is a proof that Hyuuga did descend from the Elder Son through this scan:
[Theory] Elder Son Dojutsu = Sharingan + Byakugan. Please Read 4btT05s

SO6P was divided into Yin and Yang.

Yin = Dojutsu + Spiritual Energy +Powerful Chakra = Elder Son.
[Theory] Elder Son Dojutsu = Sharingan + Byakugan. Please Read Sage-sons

Also the Hyuuga seem to possess immense hatred like the Uchiha do but inferior as the fact Neji was influenced by destiny of the Hyuuga clan the same way the Uchiha are influenced by jealousy as seen through Sasuke.

If we were to take the statements Elder Son descendants come are the uchiha in conjunction with Kakashi statement, the most logical and accurate meaning of the context we can come up with is that Uchiha and Hyuuga are cousins of the same family branch and that the Elder Son dojutsu and bloodline divided into these 2 clans the same way the Uzumaki and Senju related and the same way SO6P bloodline divided into the Elder and Younger Sons.

Thank You...Madara Rules:king:
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Elder Son Dojutsu = Sharingan + Byakugan. Please Read   [Theory] Elder Son Dojutsu = Sharingan + Byakugan. Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:33 pm

Legit!
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Elder Son Dojutsu = Sharingan + Byakugan. Please Read   [Theory] Elder Son Dojutsu = Sharingan + Byakugan. Please Read I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:42 pm

[Theory] Elder Son Dojutsu = Sharingan + Byakugan. Please Read I_reply_locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Elder Son Dojutsu = Sharingan + Byakugan. Please Read   [Theory] Elder Son Dojutsu = Sharingan + Byakugan. Please Read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Theory] Elder Son Dojutsu = Sharingan + Byakugan. Please Read
Page 1 of 1