Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

[Theory] Kishimoto's Inspiration Behind Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto Uzumaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie4568OST
Acedemy Student
Acedemy Student

NINJA INFO
Name: Uzumaki Arashi
Kekkei Genkai: Rin'negan

[Theory] Kishimoto's Inspiration Behind Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: [Theory] Kishimoto's Inspiration Behind Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto Uzumaki   [Theory] Kishimoto's Inspiration Behind Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:04 am

first of all, Naruto soundtrack Rolling Eyes 

Naruto City:
[Theory] Kishimoto's Inspiration Behind Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto Uzumaki AcAZd8U

Where the famous Naruto whirlpools are found:
[Theory] Kishimoto's Inspiration Behind Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto Uzumaki 6lWurAK

Is located in Shikoku Island:
[Theory] Kishimoto's Inspiration Behind Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto Uzumaki WnrOe0n

In this island was born a priest named Kukai:
[Theory] Kishimoto's Inspiration Behind Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto Uzumaki AVTDwF7

Kukai was the founder of Shingon Buddhism, The Urabe Clan which the Uzumaki Clan was based from practiced Ryobu Shinto also known as Shingon Shinto which is the incorporation of Shintoism with the Shingon sect of Vajra Buddhism:
[Theory] Kishimoto's Inspiration Behind Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto Uzumaki 2yuLB5C

When Kukai was nearing his death, he retreated to the mountains:
[Theory] Kishimoto's Inspiration Behind Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto Uzumaki QIPgkBY

And entered an Eternal Samadhi which is a mystical form of mental concentration:
[Theory] Kishimoto's Inspiration Behind Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto Uzumaki JVnSGal

He did this to avoid death so that he could await and meet his successor, the Maitreya Bodhisattva:
[Theory] Kishimoto's Inspiration Behind Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto Uzumaki Nb70sbJ

This I believe is Kishimoto's inspiration for Naruto meeting Rikudou Sennin inside his subconscious like Minato and Kushina did, Naruto is Rikudou's successor and Rikudou most probably stored his chakra essence inside Kurama and the Bijuus so that one day he could meet the person who had united them, his successor Naruto:

[Theory] Kishimoto's Inspiration Behind Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto Uzumaki Hqdefa11

Naruto and Rikudou:
][Theory] Kishimoto's Inspiration Behind Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto Uzumaki Image810

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

[Theory] Kishimoto's Inspiration Behind Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Kishimoto's Inspiration Behind Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto Uzumaki   [Theory] Kishimoto's Inspiration Behind Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:28 am

Hmm I know I've seen this before
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Kishimoto's Inspiration Behind Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto Uzumaki   [Theory] Kishimoto's Inspiration Behind Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:01 pm

[Theory] Kishimoto's Inspiration Behind Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto Uzumaki I_reply_locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Kishimoto's Inspiration Behind Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto Uzumaki   [Theory] Kishimoto's Inspiration Behind Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto Uzumaki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Theory] Kishimoto's Inspiration Behind Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto Uzumaki
Page 1 of 1