Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

Hagoromo Otsutsuki (Rikudou Sennin) Being Uzumaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

Hagoromo Otsutsuki (Rikudou Sennin) Being Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Hagoromo Otsutsuki (Rikudou Sennin) Being Uzumaki   Hagoromo Otsutsuki (Rikudou Sennin) Being Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:36 pm

Hagoromo Otsutsuki (Rikudou Sennin) Being Uzumaki Naruto-4136799
We all know that the juubi seen the 8.5 outta 9 beast chakra and then he looked closer at naruto and was quickly angered by the site of looking at the sage and the fact he sees a new reincarnation of the sage

Hagoromo Otsutsuki (Rikudou Sennin) Being Uzumaki Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSz27J-KoZ-RccRxbDywDH8lrQtwg_lMJb0CkT6yW1OJkxyVfR-hg
From the sage naruto must be the power of peace he was inferring to and to the baby beasts

Hagoromo Otsutsuki (Rikudou Sennin) Being Uzumaki Kinkaku_and_Ginkaku

The gold and silver brothers are also a huge find because the fact they ate kuramas meat and had lived to have chakra of the ebast and was even able to talk while in v2 form and this also states there line sjust like naruto and even A said they could be distant relatives to the sage......and they might have lived during the time of uzumakgakure before it was destoried  and by some weird thought the brothers might be the beast that attacked the village

Hagoromo Otsutsuki (Rikudou Sennin) Being Uzumaki Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPCl2v4-fmvDVfaswbhf8DmT65YTTdIWQL7D18FjTFDO3l9OCD
Hagoromo Otsutsuki (Rikudou Sennin) Being Uzumaki Uzushio

Another great find was they easily used the sages tools for many years before there deaths
Hagoromo Otsutsuki (Rikudou Sennin) Being Uzumaki Rikud%C5%8D_Sennin_no_H%C5%8Dgu

Hagoromo Otsutsuki (Rikudou Sennin) Being Uzumaki Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQ0wqEniEHbu54x1FSZvSK19jUPuZheN8E-88nlmjEEKY5ZYXB

and with this the sage made them distant blood relatives of the Senju clan and as such, both were on good terms And even as of now there is more believe that Rikudou sennin is a uzumaki based on the fact he had a very long life and had extreme chakra preserve Members of this clan were very knowledgeable in the art of fūinjutsu,the sage was a god at fuinjustu and the fact the sage was respected, and feared to those corrupted hearted people worldwide because of his prodigious skills.

Last edited by Hagoromo Otsutsuki on Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Nagato
Chuunin
Chuunin
Uzumaki Nagato

NINJA INFO
Name: Uzumaki Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Hagoromo Otsutsuki (Rikudou Sennin) Being Uzumaki   Hagoromo Otsutsuki (Rikudou Sennin) Being Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:08 am

That is pretty obvious if you ask me.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Hagoromo Otsutsuki (Rikudou Sennin) Being Uzumaki   Hagoromo Otsutsuki (Rikudou Sennin) Being Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:56 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Hagoromo Otsutsuki (Rikudou Sennin) Being Uzumaki   Hagoromo Otsutsuki (Rikudou Sennin) Being Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:13 pm

Hagoromo Otsutsuki (Rikudou Sennin) Being Uzumaki I_reply_locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hagoromo Otsutsuki (Rikudou Sennin) Being Uzumaki   Hagoromo Otsutsuki (Rikudou Sennin) Being Uzumaki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hagoromo Otsutsuki (Rikudou Sennin) Being Uzumaki
Page 1 of 1