Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

Custom Release (Zackey)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zackey
Acedemy Student
Acedemy Student
Zackey

NINJA INFO
Name: Acnologia Rairyƫ
Kekkei Genkai: Heat Release

Custom Release (Zackey) Empty
PostSubject: Custom Release (Zackey)   Custom Release (Zackey) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:50 pm

Atsuton - Heat Release
Description: This unique Kekkei Genkai gives the user full manipulation and control of Thermal Energy Conversion as well as Kinetic Energy, making the user able to control and manipulate 'heat'.
Information: Atsuton is a kekkei genkai unique to Zackey, Raikage of Kumogakure. It is formed by mixing the Fire and Lightning elements.
Usage: It allows him to absorb thermal energy and redirect it in various ways, as well as speed up kinectic energy. Zackey is capable of releasing the absorbed energy as a powerful thermal wave. The powers from the kekkei genkai allows Zackey the ability to produce vast amounts of heat. Because Zackey has the ability to regulate his body temperature, he is able to withstand varying temperatures of extreme magnitude. Through absorbing the natural energy which is 'heat', Zackey can lessen his own chakra consumption through the usage of natural energy in the form of absorbed thermal energy.
Nature Type: Heat is created by Katon & Raiton

Thermal Energy Conversion
Description: It allows him to absorb thermal energy, which can then be redirected in various ways through other techniques.
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Supplementary

Stream Distortion
Description: Capable of creating wind gusts by manipulating the pressure in the air around him by altering the airs temperature by either releasing or absorbing heat.

Cold Wind
Description: By absorbing all of the heat in his close vicinity, Zackey is able to freeze the ground or anything he touches, dealing frost damage to unlucky targets.
Type: Attack

Thermal Energy Wave
Description: It releases the absorbed energy as a powerful thermal wave. Which means it releases natural energy. The normal wave is called "The Fourth Wave". By mixing his own chakra into the technique, it unlocks a stronger version of the technique called "The Fifth Wave". This wave is a mixture of the natural energy and his own chakra, boosting both the attack power and the range. To utilize the energy wave, Zackey will have to absorb thermal energy before to store in his body.

Kinetict Energy
Description: It allows Zackey to control kinetict energy in the form of heat on a molecular level. He can change his body temperature to sustain extreme conditions, as well as create vast explosions as well as melt solid objects in seconds.

Heat Explosion
Description: By manipulating the molecular movement Zackey is able to ignite and destroy objects from within, this allows him to ignite the air in extreme heat flames, or increase the lethality of his own fire based attacks. The heat can explode and upon touch will boil unlucky targets skin.

Kinect Energy Flames
Description: By manipulating the molecular movement, Zackey will ignite the ground from within, as a stream of heat will rush through the ground, glowing. It will then erupt into a large tower of flames of extreme heat.
Back to top Go down
Lasuro
Lasuro

NINJA INFO
Name: Lasuro
Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan

PostSubject: Re: Custom Release (Zackey)   Custom Release (Zackey) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:55 pm

I approve
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

PostSubject: APPROVED   Custom Release (Zackey) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:26 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Hamura Otsutsuki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Hamura Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hamura Otsutsuki
Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan

PostSubject: Re: Custom Release (Zackey)   Custom Release (Zackey) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:33 am

holy snap
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Custom Release (Zackey)   Custom Release (Zackey) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:09 am

Yeah beast release element
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Custom Release (Zackey)   Custom Release (Zackey) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 11:50 am

Custom Release (Zackey) I_reply_locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Release (Zackey)   Custom Release (Zackey) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Release (Zackey)
Page 1 of 1