Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

Official Basic Nu Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

Official Basic Nu Rules Empty
PostSubject: Official Basic Nu Rules   Official Basic Nu Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:04 pm

Posting: Post correctly in the right section of the site if we move your topic dont worry its for organize purposes to help maintain the site order if its repeated the user doing the misguided topics will be warned.

Memes: posting memes without a real purpose or cause will have the topic or post deleted so the thread itself wont be derailed with off-topic chatter.

Nudity & Sexual profanity: Highly not righted on the site take those to Private Messages not on the public forums if a user even does it by accident i have no chose but to ban them completely.

Posting & Trolling Staff Members: If you want to complain to anyone about the staff go straight to the head Staff Admin [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Private Message the Moderator and it will be settled on both sides.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

Official Basic Nu Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Basic Nu Rules   Official Basic Nu Rules I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:57 pm

This Thread Is Locked Until New Rules Are Created
Back to top Go down

Official Basic Nu Rules
Page 1 of 1