Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ketan Uchiha
Administrator
Administrator
Ketan Uchiha

NINJA INFO
Name: Ketan Uchiha
Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan, Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Rinnegan

Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:47 am

(yeah i was about to say the same yoshirou heres my last post) He waited only a few moments for the clone to get close enough before he did a different combination of handsigns "Earth Style: Earth Dome!" the area around the clone rose up in speeds of 100 MPH then trapping the clone in a small rounded dome. ketan then formed a fist in his right hand as the dome would start to enclose on the clone in the end crushing it into nothing.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:49 am

-I sit down drinking tea watching the 2 spar- "I will be watching if it gets serious I will draw my hand ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:50 am

Ketan Uchiha wrote:
(yeah i was about to say the same yoshirou heres my last post) He waited only a few moments for the clone to get close enough before he did a different combination of handsigns "Earth Style: Earth Dome!" the area around the clone rose up in speeds of 100 MPH then trapping the clone in a small rounded dome. ketan then formed a fist in his right hand as the dome would start to enclose on the clone in the end crushing it into nothing.
child's play almighty push destroying the earth dome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:51 am

Hagoromo Otsutsuki wrote:
-I sit down drinking tea watching the 2 spar- "I will be watching if it gets serious I will draw my hand ok?"
fine but there is something bothering me
Back to top Go down
Ketan Uchiha
Administrator
Administrator
Ketan Uchiha

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:54 am

(......... clone......... not yoshirou...... if you want to spar then let me re make the post)

He looked over at Yoshirou he did multiple hand signs before a sphere of solid earth surrounded him in a speed to fast to be dodged or evaded. He then did more after he did this as he chanted "Earth Style: Golem Arm Jutsu" the arms would grow out of the ground and launch towards Yoshirou if he were to use almighty push on the dome the arms would crash into his rib, spine, and jaw due to the time it would take to redo the jutsu after using it once already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:59 am

Ketan Uchiha wrote:
(......... clone......... not yoshirou...... if you want to spar then let me re make the post)

He looked over at Yoshirou he did multiple hand signs before a sphere of solid earth surrounded him in a speed to fast to be dodged or evaded. He then did more after he did this as he chanted "Earth Style: Golem Arm Jutsu" the arms would grow out of the ground and launch towards Yoshirou if he were to use almighty push on the dome the arms would crash into his rib, spine, and jaw due to the time it would take to redo the jutsu after using it once already.
a shield around me will keep me safe now almighty push yoshirou focuses more chakura making it more powerful allowing yoshirou only with a few broken ribs
Back to top Go down
Ketan Uchiha
Administrator
Administrator
Ketan Uchiha

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:02 am

He smirked slightly before he took a leap like stance before disappearing then reappearing behind yoshirou using his advanced TaiJutsu he took his leg and swung it at a great speed towards the side of Yoshirou if it were to connect it would send him flying to his right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:07 am

Ketan Uchiha wrote:
He smirked slightly before he took a leap like stance before disappearing then reappearing behind yoshirou using his advanced TaiJutsu he took his leg and swung it at a great speed towards the side of Yoshirou if it were to connect it would send him flying to his right.
grunts vary nice ketan your taijutsu is good but yoshirou faster then the blink of an eye punches him so hard a tooth falls out sending ketan falling
Back to top Go down
Ketan Uchiha
Administrator
Administrator
Ketan Uchiha

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:14 am

He flew backwards a tooth did not fall but as he got up after he had contacted the ground a bit of blood would flow from his mouth. Seeing the blood had threw his attitude haywire. He then began to be surrounded by a greenish tinted aura that of when madara sasuke or itachi would have before getting into susa'no state. A skeletal body then appeared it being made of the same aura that was covering Ketan forming over his body. It then started to gain various armor pieces as well as a sword and a small green flame. he quickly swung the hand with the flame multiple green shuriken the size of a demon wind shuriken but the form of a regular one was sent towards Yoshirou. These Shuriken were made out of pure flames of hatred, dispare, and utter loneliness but had the power to break even Almighty Push.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:21 am

Ketan Uchiha wrote:
He flew backwards a tooth did not fall but as he got up after he had contacted the ground a bit of blood would flow from his mouth. Seeing the blood had threw his attitude haywire. He then began to be surrounded by a greenish tinted aura that of when madara sasuke or itachi would have before getting into susa'no state. A skeletal body then appeared it being made of the same aura that was covering Ketan forming over his body. It then started to gain various armor pieces as well as a sword and a small  green flame. he quickly swung the hand with the flame multiple green shuriken the size of a demon wind shuriken but the form of a regular one was sent towards Yoshirou. These Shuriken were made out of pure flames of hatred, dispare, and utter loneliness but had the power to break even Almighty Push.
yoshirou finly a good fight Mangekyō rinnegan know fell rage fear and sadness the same aura but black now ketan you will know way i'm the jubbi's will a large spear surface how about it a little hand to hand this Susanoo like demon has the power to wipe a battlefield clear of the enemy
Back to top Go down
Ketan Uchiha
Administrator
Administrator
Ketan Uchiha

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:27 am

He looked at Yoshirou his eyes seemed to be circling around spinning. "You would be wise not to underestimate me" He grinned and laughed for a short while seeming to have lost sense of reality. this ment only one thing..... he was not an even bigger threat. he charged at Yoshirou colliding with his they seemed to be at equal power but yoshirou had the upper hand at tactics due to ketan being in an enraged state as he swung the sword of pure dispare down upon yoshirou over and over in a rapid flurry of attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:30 am

Ketan Uchiha wrote:
He looked at Yoshirou his eyes seemed to be circling around spinning. "You would be wise not to underestimate me" He grinned and laughed for a short while seeming to have lost sense of reality. this ment only one thing..... he was not an even bigger threat. he charged at Yoshirou colliding with his they seemed to be at equal power but yoshirou had the upper hand at tactics due to ketan being in an enraged state as he swung the sword of pure dispare down upon yoshirou over and over in a rapid flurry of attacks.
ketan get a hold of your self yoshirou dogging his attacks your not thanking don't make me put you under a genjutsu
Back to top Go down
Ketan Uchiha
Administrator
Administrator
Ketan Uchiha

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:33 am

He continued his strikes seeming to be ignoring all of the words being spoken to him his eyes continued to spin but they got faster than normal as this happened his speed and power started to increase he then resorted to start stabbing at him with the blade if it were to hit it would deal serious damage.
Back to top Go down
Ketan Uchiha
Administrator
Administrator
Ketan Uchiha

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:37 am

(lets try to keep this spar going on for awhile so we can raise that post count for Hagoromo so we can help get it on googles top 10 forum sites shall we?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:38 am

Ketan Uchiha wrote:
He continued his strikes seeming to be ignoring all of the words being spoken to him his eyes continued to spin but they got faster than normal as this happened his speed and power started to increase he then resorted to start stabbing at him with the blade if it were to hit it would deal serious damage.
D*** he won't Liston ok last resort ketan look at me ketan looking at him yoshirou putting him under a genjutsu know rest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:39 am

Ketan Uchiha wrote:
(lets try to keep this spar going on for awhile so we can raise that post count for Hagoromo so we can help get it on googles top 10 forum sites shall we?)
let's this is fun
Back to top Go down
Ketan Uchiha
Administrator
Administrator
Ketan Uchiha

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:48 am

Due to his spinning of the pupils his genjutsu was little to effective doing nothing but angering him more. He then took the blade and stabbed it into the ground because of this multiple pillars of the green aura flame shot out from the ground before finally it surrounded both yoshirou and Ketan forming what looked like an in-penetrable cage. "Shall we continue?" he then charged at him again the flame in his other hand forming another sword this was his unique two handed ability that he trained in while doing basic weaponry taijutsu. he started to swing again rapidly due to having two blades it was even harder to dodge and yet did the same overpowering force.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:59 am

Ketan Uchiha wrote:
Due to his spinning of the pupils his genjutsu was little to effective doing nothing but angering him more. He then took the blade and stabbed it into the ground because of this multiple pillars of the green aura flame shot out from the ground before finally it surrounded both yoshirou and Ketan forming what looked like an in-penetrable cage. "Shall we continue?" he then charged at him again the flame in his other hand forming another sword this was his unique two handed ability that he trained in while doing basic weaponry taijutsu. he started to swing again rapidly due to having two blades it was even harder to dodge and yet did the same overpowering force.
man this kid is something else a full body if yoshirou's Susanoo with a halberd if you want to play like that then i will yoshirou finely useing his full power of the Eternal Mangekyō rinnegan know i will be able to fight faster then you yoshirou swing's braking ketan's second sword
Back to top Go down
Ketan Uchiha
Administrator
Administrator
Ketan Uchiha

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:05 am

He would chuckle at Yoshirou's attempt to break his second sword but that was impossible since it was made out of pure energy. he would then dissipate the second sword and grab his halberd and used it to yank yoshiro closer just to make his first sword to dissipate as well and throw multiple jabs at his Susa'no. (once we finish here i have two other topics i just made to continue rping on just let me know when you want the links)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:09 am

Ketan Uchiha wrote:
He would chuckle at Yoshirou's attempt to break his second sword but that was impossible since it was made out of pure energy. he would then dissipate the second sword and grab his halberd and used it to yank yoshiro closer just to make his first sword to dissipate as well and throw multiple jabs at his Susa'no. (once we finish here i have two other topics i just made to continue rping on just let me know when you want the links)
id like to see them i like hanging out with you
Back to top Go down
Ketan Uchiha
Administrator
Administrator
Ketan Uchiha

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:13 am

(likewise here ill get the links and post them with my next reply once you reply to my post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:16 am

Ketan Uchiha wrote:
(likewise here ill get the links and post them with my next reply once you reply to my post)
ok so what are we going to do this time
Back to top Go down
Ketan Uchiha
Administrator
Administrator
Ketan Uchiha

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:17 am

He would chuckle at Yoshirou's attempt to break his second sword but that was impossible since it was made out of pure energy. he would then dissipate the second sword and grab his halberd and used it to yank yoshiro closer just to make his first sword to dissipate as well and throw multiple jabs at his Susa'no. (just reply to this and after that ill post the two links)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:24 am

Ketan Uchiha wrote:
He would chuckle at Yoshirou's attempt to break his second sword but that was impossible since it was made out of pure energy. he would then dissipate the second sword and grab his halberd and used it to yank yoshiro closer just to make his first sword to dissipate as well and throw multiple jabs at his Susa'no. (just reply to this and after that ill post the two links)
yoshirou look's like i have no other choice but to use this sealing yoshirou run's past ketan 9 pillar seal the pillars hold ketan still now let's stop this nonsence sage style mind repair yoshirou stop's ketan's rampage
Back to top Go down
Ketan Uchiha
Administrator
Administrator
Ketan Uchiha

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:29 am

He tried to break out of the jutsu but it was no use as he then started to calm his Susa'no started to disperse. "W-What just happened?" (heres the links [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha   Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth Release Training Ketan Uchiha
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next