Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

Establishing That Madara Has Sealing Jutsu/Fuinjutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadaraRules

Establishing That Madara Has Sealing Jutsu/Fuinjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Establishing That Madara Has Sealing Jutsu/Fuinjutsu   Establishing That Madara Has Sealing Jutsu/Fuinjutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:42 am

There are people in this base who doubt that Madara has fuinjutsu. I am here to basically give out my theory of why Madara does have fuinjutsu and powerful in that.

Establishing That Madara Has Sealing Jutsu/Fuinjutsu Page09+modified

Madara states that he wants to become the Juubi's jinchuuriki since its the key thing for his plan. For him to become a jinchuuriki, he has to seal the Juubi inside of him. So that indicates that he indeed has fuinjutsu and from the looks of it, its stronger than any Uzumaki funjutsu so far because he is going to seal the Juubi.

Establishing That Madara Has Sealing Jutsu/Fuinjutsu PJzIO+modified

Madara states he unlocked fuinjutsu on the moon created from SO6P. As we know, Rikudou was master of fuinjutsu and he sealed the Juubi in the moon. However Madara had unlocked that fuinjutsu from the sage and broke it. So that indicates Madara's fuinjutsu is possibly on par with the SO6P.

Spoiler:

Here is my theory of Madara destroying the Uzumaki clan in the spoiler. There is possibility that Madara after destroying the Uzumaki clan, he could have stole some of their fuinjutsu for the eye moon plan. Remember, Uzumaki were masters of fuinjutsu.

Establishing That Madara Has Sealing Jutsu/Fuinjutsu NRXNf4B

There is so much evidence suggests Madara has fuinjutsu and people deny them. Share your thoughts.

Thank You...Madara Rules.Smile
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

PostSubject: Re: Establishing That Madara Has Sealing Jutsu/Fuinjutsu   Establishing That Madara Has Sealing Jutsu/Fuinjutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:52 pm

Seems Legit
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

PostSubject: Re: Establishing That Madara Has Sealing Jutsu/Fuinjutsu   Establishing That Madara Has Sealing Jutsu/Fuinjutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 12:33 am

Establishing That Madara Has Sealing Jutsu/Fuinjutsu I_repl10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Establishing That Madara Has Sealing Jutsu/Fuinjutsu   Establishing That Madara Has Sealing Jutsu/Fuinjutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Establishing That Madara Has Sealing Jutsu/Fuinjutsu
Page 1 of 1