Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

Character Creation Rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

Character Creation Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation Rules!   Character Creation Rules! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:29 am

Please read the rules before creating your character.

Approval: Admin Or Teacher will only be allowed to approve "Naruto Characters" this only happens when your character isn't trained and has a good background

Disapproval: Admin & Teacher's only Disapprove of submitted characters the user may always edit that disapproved character to help it be Approve because disapproved characters may be because there to OP or because it lacks logical meaning.

Kekkei Genkai:
Rinnegan: Characters only from the Uchiha & Uzumaki may obtain such eyes due to this uchiha may have access to senju Dna but that's only if you fight a senju

Sharingan: Only uchiha may obtain such eyes if your user have a transplant sharingan eyes please in detail on how your Oc obtained them.

Byakugan: Only Hyƫga members may have the byakugan eyes and transplants just like the sharingan must be in detail of how you earned them

Teaching: If you wanna make your Oc character powerful and more effective in roleplay so ask me or a User with the "Sensei" Title for training

Owning A Tailed Beast: If you want to create a tailed beast please go to Naruto Creations Section and follow the template noone tailed. Beast must overall be 9 since the 10 Tails is the only tailed beast with high enough tails and powers any Oc tailed beast that breaks this will be Locked from editing and will be disapproved.

Canon Policy's: User's must go alone with the canon information.

Using Other Anime Characters: Users may be allowed to use other anime characters for there Oc Bio's in naruto form.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

Character Creation Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Rules!   Character Creation Rules! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:47 pm

Character Creation Rules! I_reply_locked
Back to top Go down

Character Creation Rules!
Page 1 of 1