Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

How would the story go without the use of sage mode?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakashi Hatake
Official Sensei
Official Sensei
Kakashi Hatake

NINJA INFO
Name: Kakashi Hatake
Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan

How would the story go without the use of sage mode?! Empty
PostSubject: How would the story go without the use of sage mode?!   How would the story go without the use of sage mode?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:23 am

Okay, i bring this up because its shown that sage mode has saved a good amount of peoples asses. Naruto had to get sage mode to combat Pain, and Hashirama was forced to use Sage Mode against Madara. So if Sage Mode was not in the equation, would naruto be able to beat Pain and would Hashirama be able to defeat Madara?

I think that naruto would be able to defeat pain if kurama had gone on a rampage but i doubt Hashirama would be able to beat Madara without the sage mode, since its shown that even using it during their battle that he still became heavily exhausted and injured.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

PostSubject: Re: How would the story go without the use of sage mode?!   How would the story go without the use of sage mode?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:27 am

Hashirama was forced....but Naruto is highly questionable.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Official Sensei
Official Sensei
Kakashi Hatake

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: How would the story go without the use of sage mode?!   How would the story go without the use of sage mode?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:30 am

Which is why i would say that Naruto has a chance of still beating Pain without the sage mode, however i doubt he would survive much longer since he uses it SOOOOO much. But in hashi's case, i still feel he would lose to madara without it.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: How would the story go without the use of sage mode?!   How would the story go without the use of sage mode?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:33 am

Nah i mean hashirama is a beast and plus Naruto has the nine tails.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Official Sensei
Official Sensei
Kakashi Hatake

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: How would the story go without the use of sage mode?!   How would the story go without the use of sage mode?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:35 am

Yeah, naruto has Kurama to back him up, but hashi? He almost was defeated by Madara, who is also a beast, and without using Sage mode would most likely either lose, or they would both kill eachother, one or the other.
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: How would the story go without the use of sage mode?!   How would the story go without the use of sage mode?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:42 pm

Hashirama in base would stomp ems madara........Rinnegan madara vs Hashirama is debateable and i think naruto would have sage mode regardless since the sage gave him even more mastery over the senjustu.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Official Sensei
Official Sensei
Kakashi Hatake

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: How would the story go without the use of sage mode?!   How would the story go without the use of sage mode?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:16 pm

This is as sage mode NEVER existing in the anime. So no, naruto would be without sage mode, and hashi would have a hard time beating EMS madara, but Rinnegan madara would troll his A**
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: How would the story go without the use of sage mode?!   How would the story go without the use of sage mode?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:18 pm

Dude this noone we know wouldn't exist >_> kaguya would have imprisoned all even Hagoromo and Hamura
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would the story go without the use of sage mode?!   How would the story go without the use of sage mode?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How would the story go without the use of sage mode?!
Page 1 of 1