Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

Kaguya Otsutsuki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki
Goddess
Goddess
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Kaguya Otsutsuki Empty
PostSubject: Kaguya Otsutsuki   Kaguya Otsutsuki I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 7:34 pm

[Personal Information]

Name: Kaguya Otsutsuki
Alias: Rabbit Goddess/Demon
Race: Human
Blood Type: Unknown
Height: 5.873ft
Weight: Unknown

[Notable Features]
She got the name of the "Rabbit Goddess" for her very delicate facial features and fair skin, and horns from her head that look like bunny ears. She has 3 eyes Rennigan, Byaakugan, Sharingan.. She has the Juubi eye in the middle of her forehead. Kaguya also had an extremely long, sweeping light colored hair that touched the ground.Her eyebrows were cut very short — a symbol of nobility, and she wore a dark shade of lipstick on her lips and a dark shade of nail polish on her long fingernails. She wore the transitional high-collared hime-kimono which was adorned with intricate lines and running down the center and edges of the gown.

[Family]
Hagoromo Otsutsuki (Son), Asura (Grandson), Indra (Grandson), Hamura Otsutsuki (Son)

[Personality]
Kaguya developed both a god-complex and messiah-complex, believing that chakra rightfully belongs to her alone and that only she can protect and unite the world. Despite her desire for peace like her sons and grandsons, Kaguya opted for a more forceful method, using her great and terrible power to make everyone submit to her will.

[The Beginning]
Long before the founding of the hidden villages, during an era of endless wars between mankind, Kaguya — who came from a far away land — decided that it was necessary for someone to attain god-like powers in order to stop the constant conflicts. For this reason, she consumed the forbidden fruit of the Shinju, becoming one with the Shinju's power, with which she was able to perform the Infinite Tsukuyomi, single-handedly putting an end to all the wars that plagued the lands which resulted in her victims' conversion into many White Zetsu. Some time after this, Kaguya gave birth to two sons, named Hagoromo and Hamura. Both of them inherited dojutsu from her, along with the same type of powerful chakra.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][Rinnegan]
Able to perform the Six Paths Technique...This dojutsu was first manifested by the Shinju and Kaguya Otsutsuki..which grants the user multiple abilities. The Deva Path can be used to attract and repel targets. The Asura Path can clad the user in mechanised armour and grant them various weapons. The Human Path can read minds, at the cost of ripping out the victim's soul. The Animal Path can summon various creatures. The Preta Path can absorb any chakra-based ninjutsu. The Naraka Path can summon the King of Hell, which can be used for interrogation and restoration.
One who possesses the Rinnegan has access to a multitude of abilities, such as the potential to master all five basic nature transformations, and the capacity to use any technique. The Rinnegan allows the user to see chakra, including the chakra points within the body, as well as otherwise invisible barriers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][Byakugan]
When the Byakugan is activated, the user's pupils become more distinct, and the veins near their temples bulge. Byakugan gives the user a near 360º field of vision, except for one blind spot at the back of the neck above the first thoracic vertebra. Gentle Fist style focuses on internal injuries. Each strike, when placed correctly, strikes along the chakra pathway system, which is the network of vessels that carry chakra. This network is closely intertwined with the functioning of the body's organs, and so, when the keirakukei take damage, the organs suffer as well. Like the Sharingan and Rinnegan, the Byakugan's ability to see chakra and its flow allows the user to detect chakra sealed barriers as well as determine when genjutsu is being used. It can also see through most barriers, and other things such as smokescreens, non-corporeal clones and see through techniques that would otherwise hide an opponent from normal sight.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][Sharingan]
Able to tell if a person is under a genjutsu because the person's chakra flow would be irregular. The Sharingan's second-most prominent ability grants the user an incredible clarity of perception, allowing them to easily recognise genjutsu and different forms of chakra, though not to the same extent as the Byakugan. This also allows the user to pick up on subtle details, enabling them to read lip movements or mimic something like pencil movements..Allowing the user to use the techniques as their own, or even modify them to create their own new techniques. Sharingan's powers is being able to see chakra flow. The Sharingan itself gives color to chakra, allowing the wielder to differentiate them. This also includes a unique brand of hypnosis that involves suggesting actions and thoughts to the opponent through genjutsu cast by simple eye contact between both parties.

[Elements]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Earth
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Water
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Fire
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Wind
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Lightning
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Yin-Yang
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Yin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Yang

[Jutsu]
~God: Nativity of a World of Trees
~Needle Senbon
~Temporary Paralysis Technique

[Strengths]
Everything at will, will be at her disposal
[Weaknesses]
Yin-Yang seal

[Legacy]
Despite Kaguya's meaningful attempts to bring forth peace, her methods only brought it about temporarily. It also inspired the people of Hagoromo's era to weaponise chakra for wars instead of using it for peace, which would include the tailed beasts being seen as nothing more than masses of powerful chakra to exploit and control. Before she was sealed away, she created Black Zetsu as a tool to facilitate her revival. Black Zetsu's actions throughout the history of the shinobi world included influencing the Uchiha clan for hundreds of years, tampering with the Naka Shrine stone monument to manipulate an Uchiha such as Madara Uchiha to carry out the Eye of the Moon Plan, and creating Akatsuki as a project to prepare the Infinite Tsukuyomi, which led to the Fourth Shinobi World War.
[Dojutsu]
Kaguya is the only known wielder of all of the "Three Great Dojutsu"
Using these dojutsu, she was able to quell the fighting in her era and was even said to have used Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Missions Completed:
D-Rank: ?
C-Rank: ?
B-Rank: ?
A-Rank: ?
S-Rank: ?
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

Kaguya Otsutsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Otsutsuki   Kaguya Otsutsuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:31 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki
Goddess
Goddess
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Kaguya Otsutsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Otsutsuki   Kaguya Otsutsuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 4:49 pm

Woo! Mrs. Op will pwn you all! ~♥
(Jkjk XD)
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Official Sensei
Official Sensei
Kakashi Hatake

NINJA INFO
Name: Kakashi Hatake
Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan

Kaguya Otsutsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Otsutsuki   Kaguya Otsutsuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 4:59 pm

*Prepared to be pwned* ;w;
Back to top Go down
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki
Goddess
Goddess
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Kaguya Otsutsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Otsutsuki   Kaguya Otsutsuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:02 pm

Hehe. -gives tissue- Xo Nu tears..
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Official Sensei
Official Sensei
Kakashi Hatake

NINJA INFO

Kaguya Otsutsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Otsutsuki   Kaguya Otsutsuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:07 pm

*Wipes away the tears.* But... your magnificent godlyness is just to much ;w;
Back to top Go down
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki
Goddess
Goddess
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Kaguya Otsutsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Otsutsuki   Kaguya Otsutsuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:08 pm

-makes Naruto challenge in new form-
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Official Sensei
Official Sensei
Kakashi Hatake

NINJA INFO

Kaguya Otsutsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Otsutsuki   Kaguya Otsutsuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:13 pm

Makes... makes what now?
Back to top Go down
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki
Goddess
Goddess
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Kaguya Otsutsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Otsutsuki   Kaguya Otsutsuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:18 pm

Well Naruto VS topic.
Against me. X3
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Official Sensei
Official Sensei
Kakashi Hatake

NINJA INFO

Kaguya Otsutsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Otsutsuki   Kaguya Otsutsuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:20 pm

This.... will not end well xD
Back to top Go down
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki
Goddess
Goddess
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Kaguya Otsutsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Otsutsuki   Kaguya Otsutsuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:21 pm

Hey... heyy.. I'm giving an opportunities. Ehh, you will see.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Official Sensei
Official Sensei
Kakashi Hatake

NINJA INFO

Kaguya Otsutsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Otsutsuki   Kaguya Otsutsuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:24 pm

I know xD oh well, does not matter either way for the time being, nobody but us on right now, so i doubt anything battle wise will happen either.
Back to top Go down
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki
Goddess
Goddess
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Kaguya Otsutsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Otsutsuki   Kaguya Otsutsuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:29 pm

-adds "ARE YOU CRAZY?!" to the title-
That's to bad.. Xo
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Official Sensei
Official Sensei
Kakashi Hatake

NINJA INFO

Kaguya Otsutsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Otsutsuki   Kaguya Otsutsuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:34 pm

Indeed it is...
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

Kaguya Otsutsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Otsutsuki   Kaguya Otsutsuki I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:35 am

*Prepares Seal*
Back to top Go down
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki
Goddess
Goddess
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Kaguya Otsutsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Otsutsuki   Kaguya Otsutsuki I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:56 am

XI -still got my eyes on you-
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

Kaguya Otsutsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Otsutsuki   Kaguya Otsutsuki I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:25 pm

Good.....me too >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaguya Otsutsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Otsutsuki   Kaguya Otsutsuki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaguya Otsutsuki
Page 1 of 1