Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

Isobella Inoue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isolabella
Acedemy Student
Acedemy Student
Isolabella

Isobella Inoue  Empty
PostSubject: Isobella Inoue    Isobella Inoue  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:48 pm

Name: Isobella "Priesstess"Inoue

Description:

Isolabella is what many would describe as a prized possession, both for men and women.  Isolabella is a girl who is not exactly tall and a very lightweight for her age. Her body frame thus is very slim. She has long violet hair that nestles on her back and shoulders, and she always wears it straight.  She was born with purple eyes and has poor vision so she wears glasses to enhance it and make herself look smarter. Her skin is of a brown complexion and delicate like a flower due to the genes in her family. She wears a butterfly tattoo on her right breast, which is almost always shown due to the type of clothing she wears regularly.

Personality:
Isolabella tends to be quiet and reserved, and difficult to get to know well. She holds back her ideas and opinions except from those who she is closest to. She is kind, gentle and sensitive in her dealings with others. Isolabella is interested in contributing to people's sense of well-being and happiness, and will put a great deal of effort and energy into tasks which she believes in.  She also believes that she owes her life to and thus does everything in her power to make her happy, a seeming impossible task since , is well . But she constantly waits on her, even though often disapproves of it.

Isolabella has a strong affinity for aesthetics and beauty. She is original and independent, and loves her personal space. People who don't know her well may see her unique way of life as a sign of carefree light-heartedness, but Isolabella actually takes life very seriously, constantly gathering specific information and shifting it through her value systems, in search for clarification and underlying meaning.
She is extremely perceptive and aware of others. She constantly gathers specific information about people, and seeks to discover what it means. She is usually penetratingly accurate in their perceptions of others.

Back to top Go down
PrinceOfStone
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PrinceOfStone

NINJA INFO
Name:
Kekkei Genkai:

Isobella Inoue  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isobella Inoue    Isobella Inoue  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:50 pm

huh I like it
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

Isobella Inoue  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isobella Inoue    Isobella Inoue  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:51 pm

Approved (rank akatsuki is really S-rank)
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

Isobella Inoue  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isobella Inoue    Isobella Inoue  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:22 am

Isobella Inoue  I_repl10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Isobella Inoue  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isobella Inoue    Isobella Inoue  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isobella Inoue
Page 1 of 1