Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

Hagoromo and juubito

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

Hagoromo and juubito Empty
PostSubject: Hagoromo and juubito   Hagoromo and juubito I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:43 am

Introduction
Hello Everyone I am going point out some very easy facts people missed starting it off with a nice detailed theory

The Staff's & Horns
Spoiler:
Rikudou Sennin= Real
Juubito= Yin-Yang Release?

Yin Release: (陰遁, Inton; Viz "Dark Style" or "Shadow Style") techniques, based on the spiritual energy that governs the imagination

Yang Release: (陽遁, Yōton; Viz "Light Style") techniques, based on the physical energy that governs vitality
The Juubi had made the staff from memory causing it to take form from its "Mysterious Orbs" and the orbs are basic Yin so creating it wouldn't be hard and from its hands must be yang release with this combo it can literally merge them

Stated by tobirama
Spoiler:
onmyoudou (Onmyōdō): "The Way Of Yin-Yang the principles of yin-yang and the Five Elements"

so now we know the juubi can use all five elements with yin-yang

the sages "So Called Horns" aren't horns there just his hair and in his silhouette form it appeared to be his horns or by some his head band but in the case the horns and headband aren't true but as for juubito his horns grew because the juubi want to take the appearance of the sage

[SPOILER]
Spoiler:
Rikudou Sennin Back= Rinnegan
Juubito Back= ?

on juubito back its shows a have tomoe and only that meaning the rinnegan wasn't given by the juubi because then obito rinnegan shoulw have changed into a fully powerful and mastered rinnegan but no it hasn't changed because his sharingan was already derived to the juubi

Spoiler:
People wonder about the modes of minato and naruto here it goes........Kurama chakra holds rikudou sennin unlike his brothers kurama was shown to be special to the sage but why? because the sage put his spirit inside of him and when minato broke the ying-yang it gave both of them different forms as for the stomach's
Minatos= Swirl
Naruto= Swirl Tomoe?
they both are the uzumaki clan symbol and the ancestor uchihas sharingan so this may not be new but remember the tailed beast like the ancestor has the juubi in them also (Obviously) and that's why naruto appearance look like that but for minato his stomach has the full swirl because he has the good half

Spoiler:
And when madara was talking to hashirama about the tablet people mis-translated or misread what he meant the
sage divided himself into ying-yang= Kurama
Opposing forces created all things in nature= Juubi

With this information I gathered the sage is also inside of the juubi in a certain way that's why obito is the way he is now

hoped ya liked it with my own created picture :happy:
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

Hagoromo and juubito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hagoromo and juubito   Hagoromo and juubito I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:04 pm

Hagoromo and juubito I_reply_locked
Back to top Go down

Hagoromo and juubito
Page 1 of 1