Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

The Birth Of Ninjustu By: Rikudou Sennin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

The Birth Of Ninjustu By: Rikudou Sennin Empty
PostSubject: The Birth Of Ninjustu By: Rikudou Sennin   The Birth Of Ninjustu By: Rikudou Sennin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:02 am

Hello I'm rikudou sennin.....you known me as the god of shinobi....ill be telling of my rinnegan...to my sons......and my creations.....

I was born in a strict religious clan I don't remember much because all I've done was train and study I learned of fūinjustu at a young age and I was born with special eye's and with the special eyes I gained alot of powers from the 6 paths and 5 elemental properties so with this came........tragedy my eyes was destined to bring pain so they called my eyes "Rinnegan" meaning samara thats the buddhist term for pain & suffering and my family suffered the price they was killed for not leaving the land and so with me....I passed judgement and fought the army and we lived in a ageless war era where villages and nations fought for many years causing death and with this I set on a goal for peace this ended nearly a century but ill tell that later......and now back to the story with me growing up into a mere legend then a myth.....and so on i traveled preaching about light and love so many fellowers gave me a worldwide title for myself "Sage of 6 paths" that also means for my name and so I discovered a stamina known as chakra or ki and with this my followers wanted to be teached Ninjustu religion so I declared ill teach everyone I could in a few ways even later fought people with stranger abilities then me I fought a man who won by sacrifice of his victim's to himself while I also faced a indestructible box that even caused a full on world attack and as I traveled I found a Biblical icon "Deidara Boccihi" also known as the juubi....me and this gigantic behemoth fought till I made him tired for the first time and so I thought I wont kill ill just seal it so I used my traditional clan sealing technique the "Uzumaki four symbol sealing" and seal the beast while also obtaining 3 new abilities and with this I created two sons with just my imagination and they had to pick a way for there own way for peace an then ill choose as they grew I grew weaker because of age I knew I could make myself immortal but then there's no point........so when my kids was in adult hood I divided the juubis chakra into 9 tailed beast with there own "names" and so after a that I used my chibaku tensei to create a prison. Called the "Moon" and holds the juubis body and as I stood weak I waited on my death bed to pick so I chose my youngest son who chose the right path but the hatred from the beast itself possessed my eldest son causing both of them to fight violently and as I was writing I left instructions to obtain a new dojustu for my eldest son 1st suffer great loss 2nd feel great pain 3rd obtain your families "light" 4th......need there brother clans blood to obtain my eyes ii use this for a great measure for them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Birth Of Ninjustu By: Rikudou Sennin   The Birth Of Ninjustu By: Rikudou Sennin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:51 pm

you up for role playing i act like my character you act like your what do you think  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: The Birth Of Ninjustu By: Rikudou Sennin   The Birth Of Ninjustu By: Rikudou Sennin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:07 pm

yoshirou wrote:
you up for role playing i act like my character you act like your what do you think  Very Happy 
Sweet! Also I made this before the manga Of his identity was revealed lol xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Birth Of Ninjustu By: Rikudou Sennin   The Birth Of Ninjustu By: Rikudou Sennin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:44 pm

wow it is like you knew kishemoto was going to make him Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: The Birth Of Ninjustu By: Rikudou Sennin   The Birth Of Ninjustu By: Rikudou Sennin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:50 pm

Surprised bro read my theories I'm 7/7 (well 6/6 because on another site I mmade one saying the Hagoromo clan could be the sages real name people got it deleted because to them I was trollin)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Birth Of Ninjustu By: Rikudou Sennin   The Birth Of Ninjustu By: Rikudou Sennin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:59 pm

rally so you ware right Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: The Birth Of Ninjustu By: Rikudou Sennin   The Birth Of Ninjustu By: Rikudou Sennin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:22 am

I was shockes only a few remember me making it I can't even recopy my pictures Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Birth Of Ninjustu By: Rikudou Sennin   The Birth Of Ninjustu By: Rikudou Sennin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Birth Of Ninjustu By: Rikudou Sennin
Page 1 of 1