Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

Kurama Holds Rikudou Sennin Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Kurama Holds Rikudou Sennin Spirit   Kurama Holds Rikudou Sennin Spirit I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:20 am

During the flash back of the sage and his tailed beast (children.)

(To the tailed beasts) "I don't have long any more. Shukaku, Matatabi,Isobu,Son Gokū,Kokuō,Saiken,Chōmei,Gyūki, Kurama. Even though you have been separated, you shall always be together. Until eventually that time shall come when you will become one… You each carry a name… And with a different shape than you had up to now, you will be shown a righteous path, different from the time you spent inside of me. What is true power… …Until that time…"

They was separated for humans.......but will comeback all together and into...true power??
Spoiler:

Everyone knows naruto rikudou kyuubi mode right and how he earned the cloak coat.....

Naruto knew all 9 of there names causing there. True chakra to be unleashed specially "Kurama" and the fact he mistaken naruto in his subconscious for his father and his sealing......

Minato With kurama chakra when he took kurama yang chakra and when he killed him and kushina.....why did they show up in the subconscious?

Because yang release is spiritual add ying you get is a living form and with minato with his yang both there spiritual energies they became .Spiritual beings that was inside his subconscious alone with minto in the death reaper scroll

The juubi went enrage because he seen the bijuu powers combine to show his spirit
Spoiler:

Now he only seen The "Silhouette" Form of his rinnegan and his blacken out lined figure

And if Minato adds kurama Ying-Yang release the sage will comback either subconsciously or in reality. Because remember rikudou sennin is a fūinjustu seal user and on his death bed maybe used a uzumaki four symbol to seal himself inside kurama deep in a new subconscious while also being kurama as his favorite beast for a reason.

And if you look closely at all 9 beasts inside naruto all of them holds the rest that's why in the next manga Kishimoto hinted me the fact if the bijuus are still alive then so is rikudou sennin.

Last edited by Hagoromo Otsutsuki on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Kurama Holds Rikudou Sennin Spirit   Kurama Holds Rikudou Sennin Spirit I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:52 pm

I was so right!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO

PostSubject: Re: Kurama Holds Rikudou Sennin Spirit   Kurama Holds Rikudou Sennin Spirit I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 1:58 am

Kurama Holds Rikudou Sennin Spirit I_reply_locked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurama Holds Rikudou Sennin Spirit   Kurama Holds Rikudou Sennin Spirit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurama Holds Rikudou Sennin Spirit
Page 1 of 1