Naruto Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS PASS THE GREAT 4th NINJA WAR BUT NOW NEW....SECRETS AND LEGENDS ARE HERE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNaruto: GaidenRegisterLog in

1 eye dojustu users

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

1 eye dojustu users Empty
PostSubject: 1 eye dojustu users   1 eye dojustu users I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:40 am

Information: Its really easy to guess if a dojustu user have one dojustu that isn't there's wont have the full power without the other one
Spoiler:

If you take a look at a user with both dojustu
Spoiler:
If you read or watch the manga nagato was the one person to have both madara rinnegan eyes (But I still think he had 1 and awakened it though pain) and nagato used all the rinnegan techinques.....
1 eye dojustu users 485145_126268620898853_262274859_n
But if the person only have 1 dojustu that user wont get the full awaken abilities

Example: Obito only has one dojust that isn't his and this must not come to a shocker that he only have half of the tech and elements with it meaning his rinnegan is basically weak to its real useage and if he wants to have a powerful rinnegan he needs both and not 1 making obito progress with the rinnegan slower
1 eye dojustu users Obito_uchiha_by_pinkgirl123-d5lq760

Example 2: Kakashi & Obito only awaken there mangekyou because when obito showed up the eyes connected and caused this but also obito can't have eternal mangekyou without his other eye and getting to his sharingan cave and kakashi can't without obito connection and also transplanting both original eyes and also getting a new one to get it and kakashi showed to have half the power of the sharingan
Back to top Go down
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
God
God
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

NINJA INFO
Name: Hagoromo Otsustuki
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

1 eye dojustu users Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 eye dojustu users   1 eye dojustu users I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 2:55 pm

1 eye dojustu users I_reply_locked
Back to top Go down

1 eye dojustu users
Page 1 of 1